EPISODE_TWELVE.vid

EPISODE TWELVE; RAP MONSTER

DOCTOR 1: he's still alive.

namjoon glances up from his fists, and stares up at the doctor, blinking.

NAMJOON: what?

DOCTOR 1: he's stable, and he will survive. i'm pleased to say that the knife was blunt and therefore didn't cause much internal damage, and the nurses are just making him comfortable. he'll be fine.

NAMJOON: thank god!

his eyes are watering, wrapping his arms around his shaking torso and leaning his head inbetween his thighs again. seokjin will be fine. taehyung will be fine. hoseok will be fine.

he will be fine.

NAMJOON: when can we see him?

another doctor, his gloves pink with blood, smiles at him happily.

DOCTOR 2: he's currently resting, so in a couple of hours will be fine.

DOCTOR 1: is there anyone who would like to see him?

NAMJOON: yes! my roommate! his brother! god--

the doctor lays his hand on his shoulder, as namjoon shakes in happiness.

DOCTOR 2: how about you go back home, inform the necessary people, then come back for mr. taehyung?

NAMJOON: thank you again. yes, seokjin and jeongguk will be very happy...

the doctor without the soiled gloves pats his back helpfully, and namjoon smiles gratefully, his hand slipping into his pocket to get his phone.

there was a packet of cigarettes too. biting his lip, he pushes them into his trouser pocket to forget about them before dialling seokjin.

SEOKJIN: namjoon? is he okay?

NAMJOON: thank the fucking lord. he's okay.

namjoon hears him take a sigh of relief before continuing.

SEOKJIN: i've been scared stiff this whole time. god lord, i nearly cut my finger off when the phone rang.

namjoon chuckles at the thought.

NAMJOON: wow, that's a funny scene indeed. what's up with jeongguk and the druglord?

SEOKJIN: druglord?... oh, suga!

SEOKJIN: i would be damned if they weren't married. jeongguk's asleep on his shoulder, and he's stayed as still as a stone the whole time.

NAMJOON: suga? ew. i feel so sorry for his mother.

SEOKJIN: don't say that, joonie!

namjoon chuckles, his heart heating up as he hears seokjin laugh into the call.

NAMJOON: i'm coming back now.

SEOKJIN: can't wait to see your ugly face!

NAMJOON: your face is uglier!

there's a cackle in the call before seokjin hangs up.

namjoom smiles, and slides the phone back into his pocket.

suddenly, out of nowhere, a large, bloody hand grasped his shoulder, spinning him around. namjoon opens his mouth, a long string of curses slipping out when he realises it was a doctor.

DOCTOR 3: namjoon! mr kim namjoon, sir! there's-- there's been a terrible--

NAMJOON: what?! what--

DOCTOR 3: it's hoseok, sir! jung hoseok, sir! he-- he used a--

NAMJOON: what?!

DOCTOR 3: HE'S KILLED HIMSELF. PLEASE COME QUICKLY, WE WON'T BE ABLE TO SAVE HIM.

edited rewritten