EPISODE_TWENTY_FIVE.vid

EPISODE TWENTY FIVE; JIN

he finally understood.

hoseok's death. taehyung's disappearance. and now namjoon sprawled on the floor, teary-eyed, losing air.

it was all jimin.

SEOKJIN: let go of his neck.

jimin does and stands up without a word.

JIMIN: h-hyung, you don't understand--

SEOKJIN: like hell i do! why has hoseok died? why is taehyung missing? why were you just strangling namjoon just now?

when he didn't answer, it makes him angrier.

SEOKJIN: WHY?!

at last jimin speaks.

JIMIN: it was self-defense.

seokjin backs away, blinking suddenly. jimin looks down at the floor, tears streaming down his face.

JIMIN: h-he tried to touch me... 

and he covers his face with his hands. seokjin stares at him, and stares at namjoon, not knowing what to believe.

SEOKJIN: is this true?

jimin turnes to face namjoon. the man furrowes his brows in confusion as he heaves, but then it was as if all emotion was shut off suddenly and he glances at jimin with gleaming eyes.

NAMJOON: yes. it was. i just felt... hungry.

seokjin's eyes lines with tears and pickes namjoon up by the collar, smacking him across the face. jimin watches silently, but seokjin continued.

smack,

after smack,

after smack.

NAMJOON: whoa, whoa, what the--

jimin blinkes, breaking the possession between them and watches with a small smirk as namjoon stares up at seokjin with a puzzled and hurt expression.

SEOKJIN: SHUT UP! I HAD ENOUGH! OKAY?! I HAD FUCKING ENOUGH! HOSEOK'S GONE, TAEHYUNG'S GONE, AND YOU HAD THE TIME TO TRY AND FEEL UP THE HOMELESS BOY STAYING AT OUR HOUSE? REALLY? I'M JUST FUCKING DONE, DONE WITH ALL OF YOU!

and seokjin bursts into tears, dropping namjoon's body onto the floor before storming out of the apartment. jimin smiles, and glanced sideways at namjoon's heaving and confused face. the side of his cheek is pronounced, red and burning.

yes, seokjin. you finally understand.

jimin smirks, and raises an eyebrow.

JIMIN: i've got a spare noose if you want it.