EPISODE_FOUR.vid

EPISODE FOUR; JIMIN

EPISODE FOUR; JIMIN

?: IT'S YOUR TURN.
?: HOSEOK'S COMING AROUND THE CORNER.
?: YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO.

JIMIN: yeah, but what should i say? seokjin isn't stupid, he'll see through me.

?: SEOKJIN IS PRACTICALLY THE DEFINITION OF GULLIBLE. JUST ACT CUTESY AND HE'LL FALL FOR IT.
?: TRY IT.

JIMIN: h-hyung... can i go stretch my legs?

seokjin was in the kitchen washing jimin's cereal bowl. jimin bit his lip and repeated it.

SEOKJIN: hmm? oh yeah, sure. but stay where i can see you!

he pointed to the window, and jimin looked outside. a plane flat of concrete just in front of the apartment. enough time. just enough.

hoseok was leaning against the stairs and jimin goes to meet him. he smiles sweetly and whispers into his ear;

JIMIN: taehyung.

a soft breeze starts blowing gently into his hair as a shot of adrenaline races through his abdomen. he closes his eyes. one step closer.

hoseok blinks suddenly and shakes his head like a confused deer. when he glances up underneath his fringe, he sees hoseok's hooded eyes curved into a puzzled smile.

urgh, how that smile was disgusting.

HOSEOK: um... do i know you?

JIMIN: no. but if you're looking for seokjin or namjoon, they're inside.

HOSEOK: ...oh. okay. thank you, random stranger...

JIMIN: i'm not a stranger. seokjin's my mother.

he didn't say this out loud though, and watches as hoseok crossed past him and up the metal stairs. jimin looks around and sighs. seeing he had time to kill, he fishes in his pocket for a fiver and bought some strawberry laces at a convenience store.

edited rewritten