EPISODE_TEN.vid

EPISODE TEN; SUGA

EPISODE TEN; SUGA

there's a lot of blood, but nothing he isn't used to. a guy with black hair plastered to his forehead stares at a boy limp on the floor, silent tears falling onto his blue cheeks. another guy, a brunette, is crouched, holding the boy towards his chest, his mouth open as he sobbed, a phone to his ear. and another with pinkish-blond hair, sitting on the couch, staring at his hands. he looks over at kookie, who stares at the mess, horrified.

KOOKIE: s-seokjin...

the brunette (seokjin, he thinks his name is), looks up, tears falling down his face gracefully.

SEOKJIN: j-jeongguk! taehyung...h-he's

?: i-i didn't even...

the guy on the couch says, his clenched hands shaking. the only other guy who didn't speak, lifts his hand.

a butter knife.
splattered with blood.

jeongguk's eyes widens, and he leaves suga's side to go towards him.

KOOKIE: WHAT DID YOU DO? WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY FUCKING BROTHER?!

the man stands emotionless, staring at taehyung. that's what his name was, right? suga thinks as he stares at the body on the floor.

SUGA: he's still alive.

the fray in the room stops, turning to stare at him. suga makes his way to the body, observing his shiny eyes and flushed cheeks.

SUGA: his body is still producing tears and blood... he's alive. just.

he looks up to seokjin.

SUGA: is an ambulance coming?

seokjin nods, the hand holding the phone shaking.

sugar grabs the hand and holds it tightly.

SUGA: there's no reason why he wouldn't make it, okay?

suga then stands up, walking over to kookie who's holding the man in a tight-lock hold.

SUGA: kookie. let go.

kookie grits his teeth, and after a couple of seconds, lets go. he lifts his brown jacket to his face, wiping away the tears, then turns to suga.

KOOKIE: hyung...

suga feels tears on his shoulder, and arms wrap around his torso, the smell of damp vanilla in his nose and an overwhelming sense of protection. kookie sobs into his shoulder, screaming his brother's name every now and then, and suga stares up at the ceiling.

is anyone staring? no, seokjin and namjoon are pushing the man out of the apartment, and taehyung's in a weird angle. suga turns his head and a pair of blood red eyes meets his.

edited rewritten