EPISODE_EIGHTEEN.vid

EPISODE EIGHTEEN; JIMIN

?: YOU'VE MADE QUITE THE MESS.

JIMIN: not my fault. i enjoy this kind of stuff too much.

blood stains his fingers and the engraved marks of the bubble wand stands out sickly red in his hands. his oversized shirt he has come to love is stained too. he has to change it, he thinks sadly.

he adjusts his weight onto his other leg as he observes taehyung's motionless body.

?: YOU'LL GET CAUGHT IF YOU BE SO RECKLESS.

?: NOW, WHAT TO DO WITH THE BODY?

?: AND THE WEAPONS?

jimin puckers his lips, staring down at the mass of lopsided limbs.

JIMIN: ah!

he slips his hands underneath the corpseー easily done, thanks to the bloodー  and carries it to one of the windows. he peers down; there's a large dustbin, filled to the brim with black bin bags. taehyung is placed on the rim of the window pane, and gently pushed atop the bin bags.

?: HUH.

JIMIN: then after i clean up i can cover his body with the bags... then leave the bin people to find the body!

?: THAT'S ALL GOOD. WHAT OF THE WEAPON?

?: IF YOU DISPOSE IT, THE POLICE WOULD FIND YOU.

JIMIN: can't you do that?

?: URGH.

?: YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE MAKING MY WORK EASIER.

jimin watches as the bubble wand laying dormant in the pool of blood vanishes without a trace.

JIMIN: thanks.

?: I ALMOST DIDN'T THIS TIME.

edited rewritten