Chapter 1

"Hello, houseguest!" Julie says showing us a warm smile.

Shortly followed was various houseguest greetings. I was so excited, to get this game started.

"Welcome to what we are calling the 'craziest summer vacation of all time'... it will be outrageous. It will be challenging, and it is certain to be filled with showmances, betrayals and evictions. But I promise you, it will be worth every second you spend in there. That is, if you win--because that houseguest will walk away with a half million dollars."

We all clapped and smiled at each other.

"Are you all ready to get started?"

We all screamed back in reply. I'm not even sure anyone said "yes."

Julie nodded, "All right. It is time to say 'Bon Voyage' to your everyday lives because your summer vacation begins the second you walk through those doors. The first four to enter the 'Big Brother' house are... Natalie, Victor, Rosa and Paul. Head on in!"

I am never this lucky if anything I would consider myself unlucky but I am one of the first contestants to go in! The crowd cheered as we leaned down, grabbed our bags and walked through the doors together.

"Oh my god!" We all screamed and started exploring.

One of the bearded houseguest pointed at me and was excitedly saying a chorus of "oh's" I pointed back at him as the other two were hugging.

"Nose ring!" I gestured to our noses.

"I know right! I was like 'I feel the nose ring!'" I laughed and we hugged.

Right away I see that he's a little different and I'm a little different. We're almost the same person except, the cat on his face. I've never been a fan of beards but he didn't look bad.

With our bags we ran back towards the bedrooms.

"Oh my god! I love it!" The other girl exclaimed and I smiled at her.

"This is so cute!" She squeaked as we entered a Tokyo styled room.

We went back into another room which would later on would be known as the 'have not room' but it was currently a movie styled room.

"I'm bed pending here!" The long haired guy said sitting his bag down on a bed.

The girl and I all put our bags on the other two beds.

The guy was standing by the door and the girl ran over and introduced herself, "I'm Natalie!" She screamed.

I giggled as we all started jumping up and down together. "I'm Rosa!" I said introducing myself.

He chuckled, "I'm Victor and we might be roommates together." He waved and walked back out greeting the other houseguest, Paul.

• • •

The next few minutes were a blur. Another four guest come in followed by another and between hugging and introducing I can only pinpoint the names of the houseguests I came in here with. And at one point I'm pretty sure I hugged a lamp...

We all just explored more before we settled down in the living area. I ended up in the nomination chair with Paul beside me. Even with everyone introducing themselves individually, I would never remember what anyone was saying except for the few standout ones.

    "I guess I'll go next." I said when Bronte finished her introduction. "My name is Rosa, I am 22 years old and I currently reside in Atlanta, Georgia. I am working on my Veterinary Medicine degree and when I'm not busy I work with my parents at their animal shelter." Everyone cheered like they politely did with the others. Sadly, I didn't have anything exotic to hide.