Chapter 18

Thank you so so much for 3,000 reads!
Really quickly wanted to ask if you guys want Rosa to win? Let me know!

Zingbot began explaining that he was running for president. Before we all went out to the backyard to start the veto competition. Walking out in the backyard I see signs that talk about zingbot. Everything is so patriotic. Natalie started explaining the rules. Each round you launch your beanbag onto states and whoever has the least about of votes loses that round and everyone walks away with a 'prize.'

• • •

Allegedly zingbot has an inappropriate zinging of an intern and he needs votes more than ever.

Paulie was up first and he got 32 electoral votes.

When Paul went he got an 8.

"What was that?" I asked teasing him.

He smiled and whispered. "I botched it."

When it was my turn I earned 18 electoral votes. The games goes on and Paul loses the first round.

He opened the 6th place campaign gift. "Ay, the power of veto!" He shouted picking up the hat. We clapped for him and he screamed, "I won mom!"

You see, as the games go on people can take your prize and make you keep theirs.

The second round Nicole got out and her prize was "Secret Service" for a week you have to wear a suit and when you hear an alarm you have to pat down the houseguest.

It got even more hilarious when Paul got it.

Corey gets out and got a vacation. He stole the veto from Nicole.

In the fourth round Paulie gets out and I struggle to not start dancing.

He got a patriot tard but stole the veto from Corey.

The final round is down to James and I.

I trusted him so, we should be fine.

James goes first and gets off the board.

I ended up getting five making me first place.

James' prize was five thousand dollars. He decided to keep it and I opened mine.

"Apple pie" I read off and Natalie began to tell me I had to bake pies for the rest of the summer.

"Although I love baking, I'm going to have to trade it for the power of veto."

Paulie not so excitedly switched hats with me.

I got the veto from Zingbot. "Gimme a hug," I said and hugged him, he started patting my back when Paul ran up behind up and threw confetti up in the air.

• • •

My new favorite thing to do around the house is sit with Natalie, James and Paul. We were all talking when we heard, "Paul please go to the diary room."

I smiled knowing he was getting his suit. "Well I'll be back guys."

After a little while I got up and waited on the couch, excited to see him.