Chapter 7

I had just taken a shower and laid in the bed I shared with Michelle in the London room. She was already half asleep. Da'Vonne was on the other bed.

"I don't know what to do now. If we keep Tiffany she will be the one to help us get Frank out of this house... I was thinking about if we flipped and kept her in here because she is gunning for Frank."

I agreed with Momma Day, "If we came together with how many votes she needed, nobody would know that we flipped."

   Even though I'm in an alliance with Frank, you know... I feel like the alliance is dead anyways. A lot of it has to do with Frank and his behavior towards other houseguest, even though Bronte is on my team I obviously don't have a problem voting her out. I think keeping Tiffany in this house will be really good for our game so she can go after Frank.

"You want to keep Tiffany?" Da'Vonne asked.

Michelle and I, we both agreed.

"Well that's three right here." Michelle said counting us.

"She needs five." Momma Day said.

"We could try and get Nicole maybe. Frank would be gunning. He would know some of us flipped in this house. Paul and Natalie are out of the question to ask... it's game on." I said getting up to find Nicole.

• • •

We walked into the London room and Momma Day and Michelle were still there.

"I just have been feeling bad." Michelle said sitting up.

"Bad as in what?" Nicole asked sitting down.

"Tiffany. I put myself in her shoes and I wouldn't want to be like blindsided. " Michelle whispered.

"I know that if she stays in this house... that is one more person that will gun after Frank." Da'Vonne added.

"She would never put me up on the block, she would never put any of us on the block." Nicole nodded pointing at us.

"Would you vote to keep her?" I asked she immediately agreed.

"I would if you guys wanted to absolutely."

We all looked at each other, "Let's do it. This is going to be so good." We all danced and laughed.

• • •

Da'Vonne and I were sitting in the bathroom when Zakiyah walked in.

Momma Day waved her over, "Would you feel this week... this has to be quiet. Flipping and voting out Bronte? Instead of Tiffany."

I added to Da'Vonne as Z looked around nervously, "Tiffany would never put any of us up. Why would we vote out someone who has our back?"

Z nodded, "I'll do it whatever y'all want to do."

Da'Vonne laid down "So, do you want to talk to Paulie and just deal it out?"

Z agreed and I left.

• • •

I was sitting in the backyard with Nicole and James when she brought up who he was going to vote out.

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about." James replied as Paulie walked over.

"Well we got our group out here, alright."

James hopped up, "So... who are we voting out?"

Corey joined us. "I mean Tiffany. She is the long term threat."