Chapter 3

No offense but this picture. Sorry- I'll continue.

After the nomination ceremony I walked into the bathroom and Victor and Jozea were in there talking about the competition.

I was fixing my hair when they started clapping and blaming it on Michelle.

"She was like... the whole time." Jozea gestured looking down.

"The only one," Victor agreed.

I wanted to feel bad for Michelle but honestly she should've been more careful, it made since for them to think that.

Paul walked in and immediately Jozea told him it was Michelle. Of course he didn't look amused anyways.

Victor and Jozea started explaining why to him. They sat and nodded, I was about to leave when Frank walked in and I knew I had to stay for the show.

"I didn't see that coming." Frank said scratching his neck.

"I think it was Michelle." Jozea informed yet another houseguest.

I had to look down and try to hide my laugh at Frank's face. The guess was so off.

• • •

After the whole house showed up in the bathroom I got up and followed Paul into the pantry. When I walked in he was eating a pickle.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked closing the door. He nodded, "Can I give you a hug?" I felt so bad for him.

He closed the pickle jar and said, "No worries it's okay."

We hugged and I said, "I really like you."

And he smiled and replied, "I like you, too."

My thought process was to do some damage control so he wouldn't get mad at Michelle but all he seems concerned about is eating this gigantic pickle. So, I'm assuming that we're cool.

"Just do what you gotta do to fight and stay here." He nodded and I left.

• • •

   "Hey everyone! It's time to pick players for the next veto competition!" Nicole calls and we sit in the living room. "Only six people will participate in the veto competition. Will the nominees please join me up here?"

Paul, Paulie and Jozea join her.

"This box contains a chip for every houseguest. I, as head of household will pull two chips out to determine the other players competing in the veto competition. If I pull the chip of either myself or one of the three nominees, that person will get to choose a player of their choice."

Nicole reaches in and picks Da'Vonne. We all clap for her as she stands with them.

   Next she pulls her own name out. We all laugh and she picked Corey. Corey stood beside Paul and I wasn't till then I noticed how tall Corey was or how short Paul was. Paul reached up about to Corey's shoulders.

"Big Brother will inform us when the competition is to begin! Good luck."

• • •