Chapter 16

Thank you for 2,400 reads! I made a new book cover and changed the description. Hope you guys enjoy!

Day 58

We just said our final "goodbye" to Bridgette as she didn't have the round trip ticket back in the house.

Michelle and Nicole were arguing about making a deal before eviction. When Michelle found out Nicole only wanted to know how everyone else was voting so she know how to vote Meech obviously felt bad.

It was quiet till she looked around and said, "There's only four girls left in the house."

I chuckled and said, "Yeah there is. Hey Nicole, Michelle and Natalie fatal four?"

Everyone laughed and Nicole rolled her eyes.

Corey imitated Paul, "Nicole... pissed!" He hit the couch like Paul would.

• • •

Paulie said something along the lines of, "Natalie you'll be ok too." After the eviction and of course adding fuel to the fire he built himself. The day before eviction night Natalie knew Zakiyah was going to go home so, she said some choice words to her...

• • •

   Adding to the list of routine things in the house I was sitting in the London room with Paul and James. It was pretty quiet considering it was mid afternoon and we were sleepy and bored. At least that was until Natalie and Zakiyah entered the room. They started picking out an outfit for Natalie to wear during eviction.

They were having fun till Natalie said, "I'm going to be honest with you... you guys are together and me and James are together. Paulie has said at least a few things to me that, you know... were crossing the line type things."

Zakiyah nodded and they sat down on the bed together. Paul, James and I watching the show go down.

"Oh my gosh my heart is racing." Natalie said getting comfortable.

While Zakiyah had an uncomfortable smile on her face as she shook her head, "Oh no go ahead!"

Natalie nodded and continued. "We were in the bed hiding and out of nowhere he said, 'If we were trying to sneak around and make out Zakiyah and James would kill us so, we could hide in here.' I giggled because I get uncomfortable and we were at the pool this morning, I was laying on my stomach and he said, 'Natalie put that little Latin booty away.' And do you know he's part of the reason your on the block?"

Natalie! Don't sell him out... winky face. I smiled and cuddled more into Paul as he pulled me closer to his chest. Zakiyah confirmed she knew he was part of the reason she was on the block.

"If he's not the main reason, he's part of the reason." Natalie said and that's what made Zakiyah start crying, she immediately jumped up and hugged her. After a few minutes she left, I'm guessing to tell Paulie.

I wish it ended there but it only got worse. Later we were all getting ready for bed when Natalie, James, Bridgette, Paul and I were in the bathroom. Natalie looked really upset when she walked in and explained what had happened.