Chapter 8

I was obviously in a Paul mood but I always am.

First, I have to grab the red air freshener and put it on its red pipe. Then the blue, then the yellow and then the green. As I climb over these pipes, I'm trying to save time here. So, I'm passing off these green ones to the side. It's the furthest one away and I don't want to waste anytime. I think I did pretty good, I hit the buzzer and leave the RV.

• • •

"It's now time to secretly reveal the BB roadkill winner. Go to your tackle box now, take a peek and good luck."

I walked over to mine and picked it up, "loser"

We walked back into the house and no one had told me they won yet.

I was in the shower and Tiffany walked over to me. "I won... Don't say a damn word. Corey's going to be it this week... I'll tell you later." I nodded and she left.

For a half of a second my heart drops to my toes but then she told me Corey, I'm not really close with him and I know that we still have the votes anyways. I still need to lay low this week.

• • •

Big Sister, the rest of Team Unicorn and the Freakazoids pictures circled around the screen. I wasn't surprised when it slowed down on Corey's face.

He got up and sat next to me on the nomination couch.

We got up and hugged him.

I still haven't told anyone or talked to Tiffany about it.

• • •

Later I was in the safari room with Paul, Corey, Nicole, Da'Vonne and Tiffany.

Paul was sitting in the middle of the room. "Lets paint Paul's picture so far in this house.... have not two weeks right off the bat. Boom. First roadkill nominee."

We were chuckling and Tiffany cuts in, "Was this your nomination speech? I couldn't focus I was trying to remember mine."

He nodded and laughed, "Nose infection immediately. PISSED. H.O.H. second place, lost. POV second place, lost. Do you guys realize the shit I have been through?" He started laughing with us. "Your boy can't catch a break in here okay?"

I sat beside him as I thought of more to say, "Teammate? Insane. Second coming Messiah. PISSED. Your boy gets boned day after day after day."

We were all laughing.

• • •

Yesterday I decided I wanted to bake something, I had already baked stuff before in this house so I wanted to try something different.

"How about muffins?" I asked Paul looking around the kitchen.

He scrunched his face up, "I hate muffins."

I chuckled, "C'mon it will be fun."

We did end up having a lot of fun. So much so, Paul has discovered a new found passion and it's baking muffins. It was the first time he used an oven.

Today he decided to bake Cinnamon Toast Crunch muffins, it was has become a hobby of mine to watch Paul bake these muffins.

While I encourage him, he encourages himself. "Way to go Paul, way to f***ing go." He mumbled stirring the mix.

He has absolutely no idea what he is doing but he loves it. Not only do they look good, they actually taste good and they don't kill anyone so, he is doing something right.