❃ Raul Moments ❃

Big thanks to @Enderchibi170 who gave me inspiration for this idea!

I thought this would be a fun way to end in this book. I hope you enjoy 💘

• • •

One of the bearded houseguest, Paul entered the house and immediately started pointing at Rosa and was excitedly saying a chorus of "oh's" she pointed back at him.

"Nose ring!" She exclaimed gestured to their noses.

"I know right! I was like 'I feel the nose ring!'" He loudly replied.

They laughed and hugged each other.

Rosa in the DR

"Right away I see that he's a little different and I'm a little different. We're almost the same person except, the cat on his face. I've never been a fan of beards but he didn't look bad."

• • •

Rosa walked into the pantry, Paul shortly followed.

"Paulie winning H.O.H. sucks dude." He said bummed out.

Rosa quickly shook her head, "Keep your cool, listen don't worry about anything, like going home or being put up okay? I'm looking out for you. Just lay low."

He nodded, "Obviously you are working with someone on the other side of the house. You keep me clear, I keep you clear?"

She smiled widely at him, "Yeah that's perfect. I'll explain everything later. For now we are just the... sitting ducks."

• • •

Rosa, Paul, Corey, Nicole, Da'Vonne and Tiffany were hanging out in the safari room.

Paul was sitting in the middle of the room when he began talking. "Lets paint Paul's picture so far in this house... have not two weeks right off the bat. Boom. First roadkill nominee."

They were all laughing as Tiffany cut in, "Was this your nomination speech? I couldn't focus I was trying to remember mine."

He nodded and laughed, "Nose infection immediately. PISSED. H.O.H. second place, lost. POV second place, lost. Do you guys realize the shit I have been through?"

He started laughing with them. "Your boy can't catch a break in here okay?"

Rosa got up and sat beside him joining in one his rant, "Teammate? Insane. Second coming Messiah. PISSED. Your boy gets boned day after day after day."

Paul laughed louder than everyone else as he leaned into her and she smiled at the sight of him.

• • •

Rosa decided to bake something and Paul wanted to help.

"How about muffins?" She suggested as Paul aimlessly looked around the kitchen.

His face scrunched up, "I hate muffins."

She chuckled and nudged him, "C'mon it will be fun."

They did end up having a lot of fun. So much so, Paul discovered had a new found passion and it's baking muffins. It was the first time he used an oven.

The next day he decided to bake Cinnamon Toast Crunch muffins, it became a hobby of Rosa's to watch Paul bake muffins.

While she encouraged him, he encouraged himself. "Way to go Paul, way to f***ing go." He mumbled stirring the mix.