Chapter 11

Thank you so much for 900 reads!

"Bridge." Paulie said looking at the screen as he was sitting next to Paul. I turned around and saw Bridgette coming up to the H.O.H. room.

She knocked and came in, "Hey!" I smiled at her.

"What's up homey? You going to shower?" Paul asked and she shook her head and sat next to me in the chair.

"No, I already did!" She was really sweet. It sucks she was stuck with certain people.

"What's up then?" Paulie asked.

"Oh you know, just checking in." It was silent for a moment, I knew she probably wanted to say something about how more than likely she was going up.

"I really didn't want to win H.O.H." Paul said laying down.

Bridgette immediately agreed. "Honestly, I don't trust Da'Vonne because of this whole thing with Frank... I feel like Nicole is doing some things. I don't really know what it is but I feel like it's there." She finished.

I agree with her. I'm not going to start any trouble I don't need to, I just need to nod and be quiet.

"Who would you say is more... iffy? Nicole or Da'Vonne?" Paul asked.

"I feel like they are working together. Nicole and Day are close, in my opinion." Bridgette answered.

I feel like the girls in the house are all drifting away from each other now that we are more comfortable around the guys.

"But I also do feel like Day says a lot of shit to try and stir shit up. While Nicole keeps her mouth shut." Paulie said adding onto the conversation.

"Well, I think I have a plan based off of all the information I have been fed so... and I think if the plan works the right way that it should be okay." Paul said nodding.

• • •

The next day Paul and I were doing our usual Big Brother routine, eating.

"Are we going crunchy or creamy?" I asked.

Paul and I answered at the same time, "crunchy."

Da'Vonne laughed from the table, "Do you know y'all started finishing each other's sentences?"

I looked over at him, "Have we started that?" I handed him the peanut butter.

"Damn that's friendship," he muttered.

I wanted to make a comment about how Paul and Paulie are in the game and how they are actually the ones finishing each others sentences but I kept it to the diary room.

• • •

"We're a little more over than a month in this house and as I said earlier; we are all getting comfortable with one and another. Borrowing each other's clothes, using each other's lingo and someone may or may not have taken it a few notches too far. It's safe to say that your boy, is turning into your boy."

• • •