Chapter 10

Thank you so much for 700 reads! It means a lot to me. ☺️

   It's day 41 and the nomination ceremony ended hours ago. Michelle has been crying because she is upset about Frank going home and feels bad for not saving him. Michelle is a super fan of Frank. It was cute when he was the underdog but he is the devil in season 18. Now I'm doubting working close with her later on if she was so willingly to use the veto on Frank, I shouldn't have taken my chances letting her win but I felt bad for her.

• • •

I was doing my daily Big Brother routine which consist of eating with Paul. We had our hands full and walked out of the pantry.

Paul was talking, "I'm happy to know that I can make um, what's up?" He paused when he realized I was no longer following closely behind him.

He turned around and I was staring at the TV.

"Hey guys!" I called to everyone around the house.

The TV monitor read, "Clues to the secret... are all around you."

Paul and I sat our stuff down before looking around. This could be a good or bad thing and we needed to be the first to know.

• • •

Paul and I immediately searched around the house. Opening things, reading things and lifting things.

"Every since I have been in this house I have been eyeballing this poster." Paul said jumping on a bed and getting closer to the poster in the Tokyo room.

"Secret... Tokyo." I said examining it from the front of the bed.

"What is the secret of Tokyo? It has to be part of the clue." He asked, I jumped up beside him.

"You notice how 'secret' is written in green?" I asked and he jumped down and pulled me into the London room.

We ran over to the poster and 'departing' was also written in green. "I think we may have just figured it out." He whispered.

"Excuse me?" I jokingly whispered back.

He laughed, " I think you may have figured it out with my guidance."

I rolled my eyes before laughing along with him.

We went to the other posters. The third and fourth posters are Ocho Rios and Nairobi, the words that in green are 'departing' and 'now' and if you put it all together it reads, 'Secret destination departing now!'

"I think your boys got this. It is a secret destination departing now." I'll let him have this one.

We went to the departing board in the living room to see what was going on.

Michelle was trying to talk but Paul stopped her, "Just let your boy work he is good with puzzles."

I had to make myself look at the board but Paul was so adorable when he was focused that I couldn't focus.

"Low and behold flight 211 to Paris is now departing." He whispered.

"Hey, the plane on upstairs says 'flight 211'" I whispered and he grabbed my hand as we ran upstairs.