Chapter 14

Since it was based off this episode let's throw it back to this crazy speech.
Thank you for 1,800 reads!

I just won the H.O.H. competition I feel pretty good with my standing on the house. But I need to make sure I get out a big threat to my game now while I have the chance.

• • •

Everyone spread around the house when we went inside. I immediately went to the safari room and Paul followed. "I'm proud of you, friendship, PR." He hugged me and spun me around.

"We learned what kind of player Nat is now. You know how many times she said, 'I can't I can't I can't...' trying to make you feel bad, to make you stop. Her game is sympathy to make you feel bad for her and let her win something."

I nodded at Paul agreeing with him and said, "Z has to go this week. Worse case scenario she pulls herself down we put Bridgette up she leaves."

We bumped fist as we turned to walk out, "Homie kills it."

• • •

A few minutes later we met back in the safari room with Paulie and Paul. "The executives hold all of the cards. You control the power, you control the game." Paulie said.

Paul nodded, "Oh, one hundred percent."

James walked in, "Are the other girls freaking out right now?" I asked as he sat down.

"Zakiyah, Michelle, everybody freaking out back there." James nodded at me.

"I don't know Zakiyah is a strong player, she was showing no emotions just a straight face." Paul said shrugging.

"What do you think would've happened if Z would've won?" James asked us.

"Rosa and I would've been up on the block one hundred percent." Paul said and I guess he was feeling one hundred percent about everything.

"I think Z should go this week." I said.

Paulie asked James what he thought about it.

"As long as we have your blessing, of course." James replied.

Paulie immediately nodded, "Of course you have my blessing."

Even though Z hates me because of Paulie, I still feel bad for her at the way he is treating her.

• • •

As I was walking past the Tokyo room I heard Michelle crying loudly. I peeked into the London room and saw her wrapped up.

"Hey Meech... can I talk to you for a second?" I asked as I walked over and sat beside her.

"I really trusted you." She wiped her face.

"I  just want to explain why I did what I did."

Michelle is very upset, not only did Day leave; we left Meech out of the loop. Not necessarily damage control but I need to just be a friend right now.

"Meech, I don't like seeing you upset. But she was going to put up Paul and I." I said explaining myself.

She sighed, "I wish you had told me that."