Chapter 2

Diary Room

   "Paul, Victor and Jozea automatically thought that the house was spilt in two--the newbies and the returnees. I find it to be funny, I hadn't picked a side. Why not be on both sides of the house?" I laughed in the diary room the next morning. They called me in to talk about the game so far.

"Twelve against four aren't the best numbers. The returners will want to work with some newbies and why not take the bait? They know more about playing the game then I do."

• • •

In the backyard we sat and watched the Freakazoids compete not only for a chance to be H.O.H. but to not be evicted the second day in the house. There were four palm trees with coconuts and "SOS" outline deposits.

I didn't really mind who won. If the newbies got it I would be fine. If Nicole gets H.O.H. I will to take the opportunity to get closer to her.

   Nicole got her flag first and we clapped for her. Shortly followed was Tiffany and it was down to Glenn and Corey. When they got all of their coconuts they both pulled their flags at the same time and I had to close my eyes. I knew they were both freaking out.

"Okay, we have a winner." Victor says after a couple of minutes, "The first houseguest to pull their flag with all their coconuts in place was... Corey!"

I felt bad for Glenn. But then Nicole's team had to pick a H.O.H. They were all huddled and whispering. Nicole girl, you better work that coconut magic.

"All right team Freakazoids, have you come to a decision?" Victor asked and they all looked at each other and Nicole's little hand went up.

   I wanted to cheer for her but I can't let the newbies know I am happy. We all gave her a little clap except Paul who wasn't afraid to show he was pissed. ;) I looked over and Jozea was wiping his tears. We all went over to hug Glenn.

I was teary eyed when I hugged him. "At least you get to be with dogs and your daughter." He smiled and nodded. With that we went back inside.

"Oh my god his face is already black." Nicole said as we walked over and crowded around the memory wall.

After a few minutes we walked into separate rooms. I went into the pantry followed by some others. I turned and Paul was pissed at Corey.

"What the hell happened?" Paul exclaimed.

Corey was shaking his head, "I don't know dude."

Bridgette started to sulk, "One of us is going home."

I kept my distance from Corey. But I understand, I wouldn't want to be the first H.O.H. either.

"Why?" Paul asked Corey.

"I don't know they had already like talked about it. Tiffany was like 'I want Nicole to be H.O.H." Corey defended himself.

I wanted to laugh as Bridgette's mouth dropped.

"And I'm not going to be like 'well I don't want-' because then obviously-" he stopped talking and we all stood there looking at each other.

"Well I'm going to go see what everyone else is doing." I broke the silence in the room and they agreed as we left the pantry.

• • •

We walked back inside after waiting in the backyard per Big Brother's request. Slop welcomed us on the round table. Everyone immediately started groaning and complaining about how it looked. There was a card that read "Big Sister."