Chapter 30

Firstly, I would love to welcome you all to the last chapter of Big Brother 18!

Thank you all so much for this incredible journey. I have loved every moment with you all. I'm ready to start the next one, Big Brother 19. The first chapter will be up this Sunday! Please check it out, I already put up the introduction and interview.

Thank you all for 40,000 reads and
1,000 votes. I hope you enjoy 💘

"I have decided not to use the power of veto. This veto meeting is adjourned." Nicole announced.

I scoffed and whispered, "Shocker."

Paul laughed, pulling me into a hug.

We went out into the backyard wanting to be alone for a minute.

"That's it for when of us." Paul said sliding the door shut behind him.

"What the f*** happened this week?" I asked as I started laughing.

"Dude... I don't know. We just keep getting shit on." Paul laughed under his breath.

"I know, it's just you and me." I shook my head.

He walked closer wrapping his arms around me, "It's always been you and me." I sighed in content as he pressed his lips against my forehead. "And that's all I need."

• • •

"Paul, Rosa, Houseguest." Julie appeared on the T.V. This was it, the live eviction.

"Hey Julie," we all greeted.

"Paul, Rosa in just moments Nicole and James will cast their votes to evict. But before they do, you each have a final chance to sway their vote. Paul you're up first."

"Woah!" Paul jumped up, I smiled up at him. "Being on the block six times, that's a lot of times, that's a lot of speeches and I'm running out of material. So, I'm going to take some from my favorite past houseguest a little inspiration! I'll start with my most recent." He turned towards me.

Oh no.

He cleared his throat before talking like Natalie. "Rosa, you're my soulmate! Um, I'm just really grateful to be here and you taught me how to bake you taught me how to clean and I'm really grateful. Good luck getting rid of me!"

He turned towards the rest of the houseguest. "Just kidding! That isn't a 'Big Paul' speech. James, you're always walking around saying this 'isn't your first rodeo'--it might be true but I bet this will be your last! Cause Natalie took you for one hell of a ride this season!"

I laughed clapped along and James joined in. God, it was so true.

"Nicole!" Paul exclaimed. "You remind me of an animal but I can't sssseem to put my finger on it. It's going to rattle my mind a bit."

"Corey, you claim to be 'really good' at baseball but we're in the last inning bro and you still haven't hit first base with Nicole yet! And last but not least friendship!" He sat down as we all clapped.

I caught my breath from my laughter before starting my speech, "Well that's tough to follow up. If you all don't vote me out I will beat all of you."