Chapter 13

Thank you for 1,200 reads!

   Day 51

I used the power of veto on myself and my man Paul followed through on his word and put Da'Vonne up.

Paul and I went up to the H.O.H. room to hangout. But as soon as we sat down Da'Vonne came in.

"I'm just trying to figure out what's up? Because already you know she started, Bridgette, trying to save herself. I walked in and saw her having a conversation with Paulie." She sat down on the couch.

"I could have put anyone up and it would probably be ten times worse than what you're doing. Like overreaction. You're not overreacting." Paul said sitting up.

"My thing is if you and I were as tight as I thought we were I just thought that I would've been the last option. When did we get so afraid of Natalie? When did we get so afraid of Nicole?" She asked.

Paul shook his head, "I'm not, it's just a matter of doing things in an order." Paul said gesturing with his hands.

"So where am I in that order?" She asked shrugging, it was quite for a minute.

   "Momma Day I put two people up that I trust but I am confident. That's why I put Rosa up, that's why I put you up. Bridgette is the target. I don't see any parallel universe where Bridgette isn't going to go home... so, unless people are lying to my face which I don't think they are, what grand scheme could be happening that involves Bridgette? Not only has she burned all her bridges, no pun attended, my job here is to ensure that my target goes home."

She nodded at him as he finished talking. "I don't need any surprises, it ain't my birthday."

• • •

   I have a couple pass times in this house eating with Paul, hanging out with Paul, listening to music with Paul and talking with the girls as we drink tea and do face mask. Also, I like to watch Paul work out but I won't admit to anyone else that. After a minutes of watching Paul work out with Paulie I got up and went in not wanting to look like a creep.

I walked into the bathroom where Z, Meech and Momma Day were. We all said 'hi' to each other and I sat down.

"How many votes this week eight votes?" Michelle asked and we all told her she was right.

"Have you figured out what you're doing?" Day asked me.

I nodded not really knowing anymore.

"You going to vote for her to stay?" Day asked nodding and smiling.

I shook my head. "You already know Day." I leaned back.

"You going to vote for Day?" Meech asked.

They aren't giving me the choice not to answer them.

I nodded, "I want her to stay." I was telling the truth!

Meech started fist bumping.

"Bridgette isn't happy with me at all, I put her on the block, I broke a promise and I sent Frank home. It's not best for me at all for her to stay." I said shrugging and Day nodded, I added, "I'm like pretty confident that you're going to be safe."