Chapter 19

Thank you for 4,000 reads! And 100+ votes! I'm sorry for not updating sooner and I'm sorry it's short, I wanted to let you guys know this story is continuing.

   With only seven people left in the house and now that Paulie is out of the house there is no one I fear competition wise in the game. But that puts a really big target on my back. Paul and I have drawn the line now and I know Corey and Nicole are out for blood.

• • •

"Hey everybody! I have an announcement from Big Brother!" I screamed walking out of the diary room.

   I waited for everyone to sit before I began reading the card. "Congratulations Houseguest! We have survived the Team Twist, BB Roadkill and double eviction." I paused as we started clapping for each other. "With just under a month till we crown the winner there is still a lot of game left to play. But tonight, we are going to celebrate how far we've come with a party at the BB County Fair!" We all cheered excited for a night without being bored. "Get ready to eat, drink and win prizes and perks and enjoy a private performance from Ziggy Marley! Meet me in the backyard." After I finished we all jumped on the couches.

• • •

After the girls and I spent a couple of hours getting ready it was time for the carnival. We walked out in the backyard and it's such a cute carnival. There are so many games and a dunk tank. My favorite part though is all the food. Natalie went on and on about how much she loved candy as we explored the backyard. As we walk around I see past houseguest. Why are they here? Who invited them to the party? Not me.

We all grabbed a beer and "cheers" to well according to Nicole's words, "Cheers to... well this is just freaking awesome guys."

We all swayed and nodded along to Ziggy Marley. I myself really enjoyed him. I turned to watch Paul as he nodded along. I smiled as he looked down at me. He returned it while wrapping his arm around my shoulders and placing a kiss on my head.

• • •

Big Brother wanted us to reminisce on our memories this summer. So, we mainly did that the whole time. Also, lucky for me I was one of the people who ate the right pie and isn't a have not. I was really happy reminiscing about all the fun stuff we had done. I was going to be upset when it was all over.

Okay... I guess there is something to mention about it. As Natalie and James shared a kiss at the kissing booth it was the introduction to a new topic.

"This has been a summer of showmances! Ours is my favorite." We all "awed" at Natalie's words.

"Well I have to say my favorite showmance in the house is Paul and Rosa. Do you all want to come up to the kissing booth?" James screamed over the "awes."

"Come on give your fool a kiss!" Paul teased along with them.

I rolled my eyes playfully as I blushed.

"You guys have to go to the kissing booth!" James was the actual captain of Paul and I's ship.

Paul pulled me over with him as he went inside. I stood out and he gave me a kiss on the cheek. I am not one to kiss in front of others anyways, especially a first kiss. I'm some sap who wants it to be special.

The moment ended after when Nicole and Corey started talking about their showmance.

• • •

The H.O.H. competition is something else. We walked out into the backyard to see a huge black box. (I know Paul was the H.O.H. but I wanted him in the scenario. So, I'm just going to have everyone play even though it isn't realistic.) Basically, we have to hold onto a button and in the scary darkness we have to search for disk when being told so and whoever has the most wins.

I can't tell you much about this competition. Except it's dark, cold and gross. The only thing I can tell you is I didn't get disk easily at all. After the third time going I received two disk.

I wasn't sure if Paul and I were next on everyone's hit list. But, before the eviction Paulie decided to stir the pot up quiet a bit.

   Paulie asked Corey, Nicole and Paul to meet in the Tokyo room. Paulie had asked an hour and some odd minutes before the eviction. I, of course, tried not to ease drop. Even though  Paul would tell me anything... Or at least I thought.

   "You guys have to team up and get Rosa and James out of this house. It's the only way you will be able to win." Paulie whispered. I closed my eyes and quickly tiptoed away keeping it to myself. I didn't know what to do at this point.

My backs against the wall now. Paul didn't bring it up to me after they had talked. Granted there wasn't a good time for him to pull me aside but I was still worried. Paulie did have a point and I knew Nicole and Corey were going to be after me but never would I thought Paul would.

So, I wasn't doing good in this competition with my mind filled. Not even Paul's usual funny self couldn't make me feel better. Although, my inner self was laughing about his shoes getting lost.

Michelle's hand slipped and she was out. By the last round I had fell but thank God it was dark and no one saw my embarrassing slip.We were finally allowed to leave and we went into the yard to count our disk. I had tied with Nicole and Paul with five disk.

It was down to Natalie and Corey with ten disk. We were waiting to see who got it first. I was hoping Natalie would pull it and keep me safe.

After long anticipated minutes we were going to find out who won. I was even crossing my own fingers waiting. "Natalie you brought you disk back first." We all cheered and hugged her. I was feeling better about this week. Now I just need to clear the air with Paul.

A/N

Thanks for reading!

I want to give you the best and I can't force myself to do this. This is a lot of fun to write, especially for you guys. I will write till it's finished and hopefully will get to write you guys something for Big Brother 19. I'll definitely update you more on something for the next Big Brother. Although, another personality like Paul doesn't exist. In that case, my Pau Imagine book will be out and updating along with Big Brother 19.

I love you all and I appreciate that you want to read my story. It really does motivate me to write. This year will be good for us. I hope you all have a good day.