Chapter 29

Thank you guys so much for 35,000 reads and 900 votes!! 💘

We're at #557 in fanfiction 😊 I love you all.

I immediately went into the London room after the nomination ceremony.

Paul followed me back and hugged me. "Now we just have a veto to play, hopefully one of us get it."

"Good luck." I laughed under my breath, enjoying my hug.

"They are scared because they know we are the best players." Paul commented and squeezed me tighter trying to cheer me up.

• • •

I'm guessing Nicole, Corey and James are upstairs because after Paul and I left the London room, no one was anywhere to be seen. We decided to sit in the safari room.

"America we just got f***ed!" I sang as the cameras started zooming in on us.

"Again!" Paul cheered.

"Once again, for trusting people! Will never learn our lesson!" I cheerfully went on.

Paul smiled down at me.

"I'm not mad that we're on the block. I'm mad they kept their mouths shut about it," I said.

"Do you think they will want to talk to us?" He questioned.

"I mean, I'm not going to talk much to them. We're f***ed regardless," I shrugged.

"Maybe we can still savage this situation." Paul said being optimistic.

I laughed and patted his back, "Well maybe you can talk to them."

He clapped, "Alright I'll work my magic."

We got up and walked out to find James who was coming down the stairs.

   I stayed with James downstairs. We made small talk while he started cooking. A little bit into James frying his eggs Corey walked out of the H.O.H. room and leaned over the balcony. "Hey Rosa, can I talk to you for a minute?"

I nodded and proceeded up the stairs.

I sat down as Corey starting talking. "I know you're hurt and it hurt me to do it but one hundred percent, it's strategic."

"Yeah," I shrugged. "I mean I wouldn't have done it. I just thought this was a thing." I gestured between the four of us. "If I win the veto and stay, just know that I will be hard and relentless. I will be coming back after you guys. In hindsight I should've sent one of you guys home. But I gave you my word and kept to it. So, f*** me I guess."

I know, I know. I'm being aggressive but it's part of my plan.

• • •

"That was... aggressive," Paul said as he later joined me in the London room.

"Yeah I know." I was getting all my stuff around the house collected. I know when I leave the whole time in jury I will worry I forgot something.