Chapter 15

Who allowed him to look so cute in this picture? Thank you so much for 2,000 reads! 💘

The plan to send Zakiyah home wasn't playing out correctly because of Paulie. He feels threaten because of Bridgette blowing his game up. Paul gave in and said it was ok for Bridgette to go home this week and next week was "serious" business. Of course I am annoyed but Paulie is running this whole house or I guess my companion Paul. Paulie wants to get Natalie out next week but I like Natalie, she isn't a threat I need to get out anyways.

All I have been doing this week is avoid Paulie. I can't help but be in a bad mood around him. Maybe it was the way he was playing this game. Or maybe it was his "sideburns."

• • •

• • •

   Paulie and Paul were talking in my H.O.H. room but I got up and went downstairs after awhile. I was hanging out in the London room with James when Natalie and Meech came in. Natalie joined James in their bed, I was by myself in the bed beside theirs and Meech in the other bed.

They greeted us and we all sat quietly till Meech spoke up, "I just feel like, well you guys do realize Paulie is running the house right? Everyone trust him, he wants what's best for his game and I mean think about it. Zakiyah is one less number for him too."

Natalie agreed and of course I agreed by saying, "I see your perspective too. That's how I wanted this week to turn out." James nodded.

Meech said, "If I one hundred percent have another vote... would you do it?" She nodded towards James.

"Would I use my secret little America's package on it?" He asked and she smiled.

"If I did have the numbers I wouldn't ask you to do this."

He nodded and I could tell he was going back and forth with himself on a decision.

• • •

The topics in the London room were as random as you could get. From Jame's daughter to Michelle's obsession with watching the live feeds in a blanket burrito which led to a topic about burritos. As the big burrito debate was going on Paul walked in with a huge smile on his face and a bag of lays chips.

I laughed as he jumped into the bed with me and started eating and defending chipotle. After a little while it got quiet again.

"Hook me up fam, I am f***ing clueless."

I laughed while I heard Natalie say, "Everyone is getting boned in this house."

Paul stated pointing at himself, "Am I one of them?" He asked and she giggled and nodded.

He started fist pumping and looked over at me, "Rosa is a straight shooter. Tell me what's up."

He then started eating chips, "Paulie is the root of everything. Zakiyah was never his target." I said.