Chapter 17

Thank you for 2,600 reads! In honor of the amazing blindside dance during this episode. Make sure to read the author's note 👀

Happy Thanksgiving!

As Paul said, "America keeps shitting on me." Once again neither I or Paul won America's care package. As we were all looking up to the sky for it, our eyes followed it hitting Natalie's head. Automatically telling me it wasn't for someone good, Nicole. Nicole has received 'super safety' not only is she safe in the game, she'll be safe from everything thanks to a super safety costume!

• • •

"Who wants to see my super safety suit!" Nicole screamed.

Corey, Paul and I were waiting in the living room since when she got called back. She walked out wearing a cone on her head and every inch of her body was neon. We were all laughing her.

"Do you want to see the coolest thing ever?" She asked and pressed a button making her costume blink.

I was actually pretty jealous of the outfit.

• • •

Paul and I joined Natalie and James in the London room. "We got your backs, I promise you there is no scheme." James said and we nodded at him.

"I'll take care of you guys this week don't worry." Paul said confirming any suspicions.

"I have Meech wrapped around my finger. She'll do whatever." Natalie whispered.

I was helping Paul fold his laundry, seriously he does need to wife me up.

"Ok Nat, that is your job. Don't let her slide, she is the kind of girl you need to keep checking on."

She nodded and left the room.

"F***ing friendship bro."

• • •

"This is the nomination ceremony. It is my responsibility as head of household to nominate two houseguest for eviction. I will turn two keys to lock in my nominations and their faces will appear on the memory wall. The first houseguest I have nominated is..."

Paul had turned the first key and Paulie's face appeared.

"The second houseguest I have nominated is..." he turned the second key and Corey's face appeared on the screen.

"I have nominated you, Paulie and you, Corey. Paulie you are the strongest competitor in this house and I have the chance so I went for it like you would.

Corey you are just guilty by association. I still love you as people but this is a game... this nomination ceremony is adjourned."

Oh, how the tables have turned.

• • •

I knew Paulie would be upset, who wouldn't  be? It's in my best guess that our executive alliance is over. I stood with Paul in the kitchen as Corey and Paulie walked in James and Nicole gradually coming over.