Chapter 4

I really like this chapter?

The next day I was doing my makeup on the H.O.H. bed with Zakiyah and Da'Vonne was sitting on the couch.

Nicole walked in after she just finished swimming.

"Hola," Z greeted her as Nicole sat her towel down.

"What's up with Bronte, Natalie and Bridgette?" She grabbed a shirt.

"Oh yeah, they flip like switches. Really moody... Probably paranoid." I said and she agreed with me.

"Hey, what did end up happening at the house meeting?" Nicole questioned.

"Oh, the thing with Bridgette!" Da'Vonne exclaimed.

"They sent Bridgette upstairs to 'listen in' on what was going on up here." I explained, filling Nicole in on what has been happening.

"Oh crap." She muttered grabbing her cup, "Will you guys let me know if you hear anything else?"

We told her we would and she went back downstairs.

• • •

Hours later Nicole, Michelle, Da'Vonne, Zakiyah and I were all lounging on the couch outside.

"This is like the best group of girls I've ever seen in the big brother house." Nicole said.

"And we don't get mesmerized by no dudes." Z said agreeing, "If you see me flirt with dudes it is not like that." She finished.

Nicole made a face and referred to her season, "Yeah... I've been there done that."

Which caused us all to laugh.

"Girls we can be solid all the way to the end." Da'Vonne said nodding.

"This is perfect." I stated.

• • •

The girls and I hung out all day and all evening. We decided to hang out in Nicole's room that night.

"I really don't see any of us like getting blinded by any man in this house." Z said sitting on the couch with Da'Vonne.

"We have to make sure we are each getting closer to one of them." I said laying down by Nicole.

"Hey, I might get down and dirty with Paulie." Z said.

"Have we thought of a name?" Nicole asked a later while later.

"How about fatal five?" I asked.

"Fatal Five," Nicole repeated it making us all laugh.

"That's hot." Z said nodding.

Michelle walked in and Da'Vonne told her, she started jumping up and down. "I love it!" She sat down, "You guys the eight pack to the fatal five!"

• • •

The next night I was sitting outside beside Jozea who was in between Bridgette and I, Z at our feet and Paul was on his knees beside us hugging my legs.

"I honestly think that whole conversation to go hash it out with Nicole worked." Jozea said.

"She's being genuinely kind." Paul agreed.

"Can I throw one thing at you though?" Bridgette asked.

"She's tricky like that so just be careful with her." She finished.

Z and I looked at each other, we are better spies than Bridgette.

• • •