Chapter Four

Oliver,

I was glad to see that you were interested. The quidditch sections are, believe it or not, falling behind a bit. I think having one of the world's favorite players writing for us might just draw in a few readers. If you'd like, just meet me at my office tomorrow morning? If you're not sure where it is, just tell someone at the ministry you're looking for Percy Weasley, Editor of the Daily Prophet and they'll send you my way.

Hope to see you soon,

Percy

Oliver read over the letter once more and then folded it; he slid it in the pocket of his jeans.

He had been waiting in line outside of the entrance to the Ministry, but now it was starting to move enough he could get inside.

"Hey! You're Oliver Wood!" A young wizard exclaimed.

Oliver ducked his head and nodded. Most people seemed to think he enjoyed being famous, and it was cool, but sometimes being recognized all over was irritating.

"Yeah," He said, and then shoved his way into a stall. He'd been to the ministry once before, so he knew what to do, even though he didn't like it. So, he balanced himself on the seat of the toilet and stepped in, pulling the handle as he did.

Soon, he emerged - in a puff of green fire - inside the Ministry. He looked around nervously, and then mentally kicked himself for being nervous. He was going to talk quidditch - with Percy Weasley. He should be preparing himself to laugh his face off.

"Excuse me, sir, can I help you?" A witch called, walking towards Oliver.

"Um, yes ma'am," He said. "Can you tell me how I can get to Percy Weasley's office?" He felt his face heating up, and he didn't exactly know why.

The witch smiled knowingly. "Ah, yes. Percy. He's cute, and he's got a good job." She winked at him. Wood knew what she was thinking, but he didn't feel like correcting her, so he just smiled. "It's right down that corridor and up two floors, dear. Then just take a left."

Oliver nodded at her and started in the direction she'd pointed. "Thanks," he mumbled, and she just grinned after him.