Chapter Seventeen

"Morning, Perce," Oliver grinned, pushing open the office door, two coffees in hand.

"Hey, Oliver," Percy grinned back. "Good weekend?"

"Oh, quite wonderful," Oliver smirked, placing the drinks on the desk. "I had dinner with this super adorable guy, and he has a simply wonderful dog..."

Percy turned the same color as his hair, something he was getting quite good at these days, thanks to Oliver.

"Funny, I did the same thing," he stammered. "'Cept, my date has a cat."

"I think he and I would get along," Oliver said simply, and they both laughed.

Oliver hung his bag over the back of his chair and leaned over the desk, kissing Percy softly.

He pulled himself away - despite how badly he did not want to - and sat down in his chair and pulled out his latest report.

"Say, Oli," Percy said after a moment, "um, if you want, Mum's having everyone 'round for dinner tonight. You should come."

Oliver smiled. "Yeah. I'd love to. Meet the parents and all."

Percy laughed. "You know my whole family."

"True," Oliver said. "Well, anyway, it'll be good to see them. George and I were pretty tight through quidditch."

Percy nodded seriously. "Oh, yes," he said, and they both laughed again.
Oliver had to admit: it felt pretty good.

So I got tagged to do this, so here goes!
izzyyylightwood
Runners_and_demigods
inkdeaths
alelevesque
Alec-Bane
JaneConquestBackup
ishipitlikeaupstruck
Ambrosia_Butterbeer
WisegirlWinchester
Multi_Fandom_3120
So now you guys just have to tag ten of your faves!