Chapter Ninteen

"Who's up for one more match?" Bill asked, bending over to pick up the quaffle.
Dinner was long over, and they'd been playing quidditch in the back garden for over an hour.
"It's almost dark," Percy pointed out. He'd been watching instead of playing.
"I'm up for one more," Oliver said. "Perce! You should play with us."
"Oh, Merlin no."
"Yes!" George chimed in. "Come on."
Percy glared at them all and sighed.
"One match."
And he stood up.
George tossed him a spare broom, and he barely caught it.
"Alright, teams," Charlie said. "We'll do four on four. Oliver and Ginny, our pro players, be captains."
"Alright," Ginny said. "I want Charlie."
"Fine," Oliver retorted. "Harry."
"Bill."
"George."
"Ron," Ginny smirked.
"Looks like I get you, love," Oliver said, grinning at Percy, who glared at him.

"Percy! Get-" Oliver gasped between shrieks of laughter. "Get... the... quaffle!"
Too late.
Ginny swooped out of nowhere and grabbed the red ball, catching Oliver off guard and throwing it through one of the hoops that he was guarding.
"And now we know why the Harpies beat Puddlemere every time," Ginny laughed.
"Oh, rubbish!" Oliver cried.
"Got it!" Harry exclaimed, zooming in between them, holding up a shiny gold ball.
"Thank goodness!" Percy exclaimed, lowering his broom and quickly dismounting.
"You not a quidditch fan?" Oliver teased, landing gracefully beside him.
"No," Percy said seriously, turning his nose up. "I enjoy watching quidditch. Especially if you or Gin is playing."
"Aw, Percy," Oliver said, making kissy faces. Percy just rolled his eyes.
"I've got to zay," Fleur interjected from her spot on the lawn beside Mrs. Weasley, who was playing with Victorie. "Zee two of you are a very cute couple."
Oliver and Percy just looked at each other, both of their faces Gryffindor red.