Chapter Seven

Me: would it be weird to take him coffee

Katie: NO DO IT PLZ OLI

Me: K. Maybe

Katie: WOOD

Me: fight me

Katie: Love to. After you get your bf coffee.

Going back through his text messages from earlier in the morning while standing in line at a muggle coffee shop, Oliver had to laugh. Katie was taking the term 'fangirl' to a whole new level. The day before, Percy had mentioned his favorite coffee-type drink was a cappuccino with one pump of vanilla. Oliver hoped that it didn't seem creepy when he brought it in.

After getting his drinks, Oliver stepped outside the shop and just apperated to the Ministry. While the thought of being flushed down a toilet holding two coffees grossed him out, he did it anyway. The sooner he could get to Percy's office, the better.

Upon reaching the door, Oliver knocked once and then just let himself inside. Percy was sitting at his desk, wearing a sweater and button down just like he had the day before.

"Morning, Oliver," He greeted with a smile.

"Percy," Oliver greeted. "Um, I brought coffee."

Percy's eyes darted to Oliver's hands, and they lit up. "Thanks!"

Oliver held Percy's cup out to him, and as he took it, Percy's hand brushed Oliver's - and lingered for about two seconds too long - neither of them breaking eye contact.

Oliver felt his face turn red, and he quickly busied himself with getting a chair.

"A witch who works for the Minister told me she saw you yesterday," Percy said absentmindedly. "She said something about you being a keeper." Oliver's heart lurched into his throat thinking about the lady he had talked to the day before.

"But I just nodded, because you're just about the most famous keeper there is," Percy laughed. Wood wasn't sure why he felt his heart sink.

----------
So yeah sorry this chapter was kind of pointless but still. We'll have some actual Perciver  action soon I promise