Epilogue

"Oh, I simply adore this one," Percy said, looking down at a photo album laying open in his lap.
They were going through old photos - something they sometimes did when they had an evening off.
"What is it?" Oliver asked from his spot on the floor in front of the couch.
"George and Angelina's wedding."
"Oh, yeah. That was the same night that we got engaged."
Percy laughed.
That night had been strange. Neither of them had really proposed, but after the wedding, they'd both obviously been thinking seriously about the possibility that it could happen for them. Oliver had then just said, 'We could get married, you know.'
Percy had been a bit surprised, but he'd replied, 'We really could. Are you serious?'
To which Oliver had surprisingly replied, 'yeah, I am. Yes. I love you, Percy Weasley. Will you marry me?'
And, of course, Percy had said yes.

"I like this one, too," Oliver said, passing a different photo album to Percy. "The day we got moved into this apartment."
The photo was of the both of them. They were wearing matching Gryffindor sweatshirts, but Oliver had his sleeves rolled up, and Percy had a white collared shirt underneath his. They both were grinning goofily, holding thumbs up and glancing at each other. There were boxes scattered around their feet, but even Percy didn't seem bothered by it.

"Oh, Perce, look at this one!" Oliver exclaimed, handing yet another photo album he was going through to Percy.
"Our wedding!" Percy exclaimed. "This one's actually probably my favorite picture of that evening."
The photo being referred to had been taken right after their first dance - they had still been holding on to each other, and their foreheads were almost touching. Oliver had even gotten Nate to set off fireworks at that exact moment. They'd danced to 'Must Have Done Something Right' by a muggle band called Relient K. Even though they were muggles, they were one of Oliver's favorite bands.
Michael had done the ceremony, and Katie had been the maid of honor; George had been the best man.
It had easily been the best day of Oliver's life.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who voted/commented. You're amazing.
This story has been a blast to write and you guys have made it even better.
Okay, as promised.
Announcement!
While I was writing this, I was inspired! I have been working on a Dan/Phil Chris/PJ AU - at Hogwarts! I don't know when it will be up, but hopefully soon.

So huge thanks and much love to all of you, whether you discovered this story yesterday or the day I first published it. You're amazing.
-bane_is_bae