Chapter Ten

"Snitches, I think my pit stains have pit stains," Oliver mumbled, staring at his reflection in the mirror. Katie had just left (she'd been there all day), but she had dressed him in dark (but not black) jeans, a solid grey t-shirt, and black converse sneakers. Now, it was just time for Percy to come by. Oliver was freaking out - naturally - and he didn't know why. He wasn't even sure if this was a date. However, it was better than sitting at home on Saturday night doing nothing. Or, on second thoughts, maybe it wasn't.

Before he could freak out much more, there was a knock on his door. He raced for the knob, but then stopped himself - he didn't want to seem too excited.

After two deep breaths and a not-so-encouraging glance from the cat, Oliver turned the knob, revealing Percy Weasley, who looked... quite normal. He had on a button-up underneath a sweater, but he was wearing jeans instead of khaki pants. Oliver snorted.

"What?" Percy asked innocently, obviously not knowing what was funny.

"You're wearing that to a concert?"  Oliver asked, still laughing.

"Um, I'd planned on it."

"Dude, it's gonna be hot."

"Oliver, it's inside. I'm sure the air will be on."

"You've obviously never been to a concert."

"No. Ginny actually had the tickets for her and Harry, but I guess something came up, so I got them. So, I need to change clothes?"

"Well, I would."

"Okay. We need to go by my flat, then."

"I don't think we have time. Just lemme get you something."

Percy raised his eyebrows, amused, but didn't stop the keeper when he flew into his bedroom.

He reappeared quickly, a blue, collared shirt with three buttons at the top balled up in his hands. He threw it at Percy, who caught it.

"Man, Perce, I didn't know you could catch!"

Percy turned as red as his hair and looked down at the shirt.

"You can, uh, change. I promise I won't look," Oliver winked, and then turned around.

And Oliver, dying inside - because of butterflies - needed to turn around anyway, because the grin on his face would be kind of embarrassing for Percy to see.

HIATUS OVER!!!!!
I'm back!