Chapter Fourteen

"So, today, uh, sucked."

Oliver fell back on his couch. Katie dropped down into a chair on the other side of the room. Oliver had called her on his way home asking her to come over, and she had met him at his front door.

"Aw, Oli. Tell me about it."

Oliver sighed. "So, he kissed me Saturday, right? Right. Like, he kissed me. So I mean, I thought he liked me? Well, this morning I went in all excited and everything thinking that maybe we were a thing now and..." Oliver picked up Snitches off the floor and began stroking his fur. "He said it would probably be best to just forget about the whole thing."

"Oh, Oliver."

"Yeah."

"I'm sorry. I could beat him up, if you like."

Oliver smiled. "No, Katie."

"Come on! You told that looser Luke off after that whole ordeal a few years ago! Let me return the favor."

"I'm not mad at him. I just... I'm going back in tomorrow and I'll work until I can play quidditch again and then I'll be able to forget all about Percy Weasley."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I'll be fine."

Katie nodded, but she still looked worried.

So yeah sorry sorry sorry
Anyway...
shoutout to inkdeaths because they're awesome and the comment they did on the last chapter was pretty legit, especially if you didn't like the way it ended, so go read it :p and hit them up with a follow...
the next update will probably be up tomorrow but I just haven't set a schedule for this like I should have so it's just kinda whenever I feel like updating... lolz
Love you guys
-bane_is_bae