Chapter Twenty-Six

Quick a/n: so Runners_and_demigods sent me the picture in the media box and we decided that they really could be real life perciver. Just thought you lot might want to see.

"Oh, my goodness. Oliver," Percy said, dropping the quill he was using onto a stack of papers.
"What?" Oliver questioned, not looking up from his own work.
"Did you tell people about us?"
"Huh?" Oliver looked up at Percy. "What are you talking about?"
"Did you tell people we were together?"
"Perce- yeah... was it supposed to be secret?"
Percy laughed. "Oh, no, not at all. Just... I think my writers either had no good stories or simply wanted to irritate me."
"Why do you say?"
Percy held up a page for tomorrow's issue of the Prophet.
In bold letters across the top, it read: PUDDLEMERE KEEPER OLIVER WOOD'S SECRET LOVE LIFE
Underneath, there was a picture of Oliver in his Puddlemere robes, holding a broom and grinning lopsidedly.
Oliver burst out laughing. "What's the article say?"
Percy cleared his throat.
"Oliver Wood, the star keeper for last year's World Cup winning team Puddlemere United may have found love! Anonymous sources report that they were told firsthand by Wood that he was "dating Percy Weasley", (who is none other than our own editor here at The Daily Prophet!) But ladies, don't get all riled up, we haven't gotten any conformation from Wood or Weasley on the relationship, so there's still a chance that this quidditch hottie is flying solo!"
Oliver was laughing so hard that he couldn't breathe.
"Hear that, Perce?" He gasped. "I'm a hottie."
"Shut up," Percy grinned," but I've known that for quite some time."
"I bet it was that healer that asked me out," Oliver said.
"Coulda been," Percy agreed. "Oh well. It's just funny."
"Indeed it is."

So I just for some reason I feel like I should let you guys know: you can private message me any time you want!!! It'd be cool to, like, become friends with you guys. (I'm not trying to be creepy lolz)
So anywaysies...
please vote/comment!