Chapter Eighteen

"Say, your parents, er, know I'm coming, right?" Oliver asked.

They'd just apparated from Percy's flat to the Burrow, and Oliver wasn't sure why he was getting nervous.

Percy flashed smile at Oliver. "I told them I was bringing someone. But they didn't ask who, so I didn't say."

Oliver's stomach flipped. "They know you're, um..."

"Gay?" Percy asked simply, "yeah. Or, well, they guessed as much. They know it's a guy I'm bringing."

Oliver let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. "Good," he said, smiling a bit. He slid his hand into Percy's, and he felt the redhead's fingers tighten around his own.

"Let's do this," Percy grinned.

"Mum! It's Percy!" Percy called, pushing the door to the house open.

"Oh, Percy, dear!" Mrs. Weasley's voice called from somewhere. "Coming!"

She appeared around a corner, studied Percy, and then her eyes fell on Oliver. She beamed at him.

"Oliver! Oh, Percy, you didn't tell me you were bringing a celebrity! I would have cleaned up a bit more..." She patted at her hair, but Oliver just laughed.

"Oh, Mrs. Weasley, it's just me. No worries."

She beamed even bigger - if it was possible - and pulled them both into a hug.

Quickly thereafter, Harry and George both showed up. "Oliver!" They exclaimed in unison.

"Nice to see you lot, too," Percy muttered, but he was smiling.

"Aw, Perce," George scolded, pulling his older brother into a hug.

"Harry, how are you?" Oliver asked.

"I'm good, Oliver. Busy, I guess, what with wedding plans and all. And you?"

Oliver nodded. Harry and Ginny had been engaged for a few months, and the wedding was rapidly approaching.

"Doing alright. The whole no quidditch thing kinda threw me off, but I've been working with Percy on The Daily Prophet quidditch stuff".

"Oh, yeah. I heard about your accident. I know it's killing you."

Oliver laughed shortly. "Yeah. This whole writing thing has made it a bit better, though."

Harry nodded. "That's good."

"You lot better come to the dining room. Ron and everyone'll be wanting to see you."

And so they followed George and Harry into the next room.

Afternoon (or morning) guys!
Enjoy, please vote and comment. if you like this story, it'd be huge if you could tell your friends, cats, whoever.
Yep XD
Love you guys!