2' 11"

The first few paragraphs are a bit...you know. ;)

---

"I can't breathe," she mumbled, a mixture of moans and gasps. She gripped his shirt and Van must have thought she wanted to remove the clothing so he did.

It was suddenly summer on the couch. He kissed her hard and deep and still could not get enough of her soft and now swollen lips. They were both flushed, from face to chest. His hands explored the beauty that was her body and he marveled at the sight of her catching her breath as her chest rose and fell.

"You're so beautiful," Van whispered against her neck and it immediately sent shivers down her spine. The pressure on his arms made it harder for him to keep his balance but the fire igniting inside him, and Eury fully giving in fueled his need for something more. His hand massaged her right breast as his mouth found its way to the other.

It was all new to Eury; the feeling, the pleasure, the reality of the situation, how plethoric it suddenly became, are all new and overwhelming. Her heart sings with joy, but despite her body being promptly responsive to his burning touches and kisses, the fact that it is overwhelming still stands.

Her heartbeat quickened even more when Van kisses valley between her breasts and slowly went lower to her stomach as his hand unbuttoned her jeans. Her moans continued to fuel him. One second she has her pants on, the next second it's down her thighs while the man she loves lightly kisses her down there, right on the center, the warmth of his breath seeping through the fabric of her underwear. He's not even actually there yet, but it's already taking her sanity away.

Air has long left her lungs, and her eyes began to water.

"I- I can't breathe... V- Van..." She grabbed a fistful of his hair and pulled him up with all the strength she could muster despite feeling wanton. Finally, he looked up at her and only then did he realize that she was not moaning in pleasure but she was in fact breathing laboriously. As if on cue, his arms gave up on him and he would have fallen directly on top of her if he hadn't shifted in time. Instead, only his face landed on her bare stomach. Her breathing was still heavy and so was his. He held back the urge to cough, as he needed to attend to Eury.

"Shit. Shit. Shit." He pushed himself up and sat on the couch, pushing her legs to the side and quickly fixed her jeans. He leaned towards her and cupped her cheeks.

"I'm sorry, baby girl." He caught his breath too, trying not to panic at the sight of her obviously in pain. Her eyes watered as she held onto his arms for her life. "Shit. Oh fuck! Where's your inhaler?!"

She did not answer but chuckled instead, which confused the hell out of Van. Eury wiped the tears from her eyes as she calmed herself down. It always works, is what she likes to think.

"Why do we call it that?" She whispered, chuckling a bit.

"What?" He asked with brows in one line, still confused.

"Why do we call it inhaler when it's not that?"

"Because we agreed on that?" Van answered, unsure of what the point exactly was.

She slightly shook her head and sighed loudly.

Van only looked at her with creased forehead, waiting for an answer.

"I'm fine now. You don't have to worry." Eury could breathe better than earlier, although her heart continues to race, only slower.

"I would always worry because I love you."

Eury sat up so they could face each other at eye level.

"So damn much," Van added, as he looked her in the eyes and right through her soul.