Chapter 5

Harry

Unzipping Liv's dress was against my better judgement. I had my suspicions that she had ulterior motives but it still caught me off guard when I watched the fabric fall to the ground. Now I'm frozen. My eyes can't help but trail down her bare back to her round ass, barely concealed by a pair of black panties. When she turns around I'm immediately bombarded with the sight of her perfect breasts. The curve of her hips. Her entire body, basically naked besides those panties and her heels. God, she's sexy. She's sexy when she doesn't even try but tonight she's trying to entice me. I can't even move. Just looking at her, I can already feel a tightness in my jeans. My hands are clenched at my sides because I want nothing more than to get them on her. I want to feel every inch of her. But I can't.

"What's wrong? It's not like it's anything you haven't seen before." She reminds me with a laugh when she sees my stunned reaction. As if I could ever not be affected by her naked body.

"Stop playing games. Put some damn clothes on." I tell her, my voice surprisingly firm. I pick up the t-shirt sitting on my bed and try to hand it to her, keeping my eyes locked on hers. She has this look of defiance on her face that's so sexy I want to forget all about being the good guy. I want to be bad tonight and I know she does too. But I care too much about her to take advantage of her just because I'm horny.

"Those words sound strange coming from your lips." She teases me as she walks toward me, stumbling in the process. Her thumb brushes my bottom lip before her hand runs along my jaw. I know she's going for my hair and if she does, it'll all be over. I won't be able to resist.

"Please." I plead again as I grab her hand and place the shirt in it gently. We stay locked in each other's eyes for a moment. I'm trying to gauge just how drunk she is and it's clear to me that she's wasted. Her eyes are glassy, bloodshot and unfocused as she tries to understand why I'm resisting. I can see her confident façade start to fade before she breaks away, snatching the shirt from my hand. I think she's going to put it on but I'm not that lucky.

"No! What the hell is your problem?" She demands, throwing the crumbled white fabric to the floor defiantly. I can't help but notice how her breasts bounce with the motion and I know it's going to take all the strength I have to fight her while she's standing in front of me half naked.

"Liv, I'm not going to sleep with you. Not like this." I tell her firmly as I fix my eyes on her face. She looks pissed. I don't get it. She told me she was done with me. That we would never even be friends again. Why all of a sudden when she's drunk does she want to have sex with me so badly that she's angry at my refusal? I'm doing the right thing here.

"Why not?" She asks, as if she doesn't know.

"I just can't." I tell her, backing away but every step backwards I take she takes another step forward.

"Are you not attracted to me anymore? Is that the problem?" She asks, her insecurities written out on her face clear as day even though she's trying to hide it with attitude.

"Jesus Liv, give me a break. Of course I'm attracted to you. Look at you! You have no idea how much I want to throw you on that bed right now." I admit but immediately regret it. She senses my weakness and doesn't hesitate to take advantage of it.

"Then do it. What's stopping you?" She asks. She's taunting me. I've got my eyes fixed on her so it surprises me when I feel my back hit the wall. She's got me backed into a corner now.

"It's not right." I manage to choke out as she presses her body against mine. While I'm distracted she manages to take my hands and wrap them around her waist. I don't even think about it before I start trailing my fingers across her silky skin. I can feel the goosebumps form underneath my hands and it feels so good. I've been craving this. My willpower is diminishing by the second.