Chapter 19

Liam

As I storm away from Liv and Harry all I can see is rage. Pure rage. I can't believe they've been screwing each other behind my back and I had no idea. Here I was convinced she slept with some random, worthless nobody and it was Harry the whole time. It makes her betrayal that much worse. A nobody I could get over. But I can't get over her cheating on me with Harry. Being hurt by her was one thing but Harry stabbed me in the back too. I want to bash his smug, lying face in until no girl could ever find him attractive ever again but that's not going to happen tonight. Not when I've got all my so-called friends fetching security on me. They're acting like I've gone mad when they're the ones that have been lying to me for months. I don't know who I can trust anymore. The fact that nobody but Paddy has followed me is proof of that.

He stays behind me, not saying a word but silently making sure I contain my anger. I wasn't sure where I was going but I end up in the car park under the arena. Paddy must've anticipated that I would want to get as far away as possible because there's already a driver waiting for us. He takes us to the hotel without any instructions so I get the impression that everyone is under strict orders to keep me reigned in. Paddy even goes so far as to walk me to my door, making sure I'm safely inside and instructing me to let him know if I need anything before leaving me alone.

I'm not sure what to do with myself. I'm still too keyed up to sit still so I'm pacing my room like a mad man. When I hear a knock at the door I want to ignore it. My best guess is that it's either Paddy checking up on me, someone trying to talk me into going back and doing the show or Liv and Harry trying to explain themselves. I don't want to deal with any of it but I answer it anyways only to find Louis standing in the hallway.

"Here you are! I searched the whole bloody arena for you before Paddy told me he brought you here." He says with an exasperated sigh as he pushes past me, letting himself in without an invitation.

"Did I say you could come in?" I ask, making him pause in his tracks. He was about to sit on my couch and make himself comfortable but my firm stance and unfriendly tone makes him freeze.

"No but since when do I need an invitation?" He counters.

"Since I don't want to hear any of your bullshit. I just want to be alone."

"What, now you're pissed at me?" He asks as if he doesn't understand.

"I'm pissed at all of you." I correct him.

"Why?" I'm not the one that slept with your girlfriend." He reminds me, as if I could forget.

"No but you knew about it! You all did!" I shout, making him take a step back as I raise my voice.

"I had no idea." He says, putting his hands up in surrender.

"Bullshit." I spit back at him. I don't buy it.

"I didn't. Gemma, Niall and Lexie knew but the rest of were just as shocked as you. Honestly." He explains. I want to believe him but it's Louis. He always knows everyone's business.

"You're telling me you didn't know anything? I don't buy it. You're too much of a snoop to be completely in the dark."

"I've been a little too bloody occupied with the baby I have on the way to keep tabs on your ex. Sorry mate." He reminds me. I guess he has a point. It's been a crazy few months for him.

"And Harry? You didn't notice anything suspicious with him?" I ask doubtfully. Surely there were signs of what was going on.

"Did you?" He counters, leaving me with no response. "You can't be pissed at me for not seeing signs that you didn't see yourself." He says. As much as I hate to admit it he's right.