Chapter 5

After my little morning drama, I went down for breakfast. Everyone was staring at me with wide eyes as if I've murdered someone and ran away from that place. Even mama was glaring at me. But Aunty was smiling at me, now this made my eyes go wide!!!

I ignored everyone and went to the kitchen to get myself a bowl of cereal. Mama followed me and I knew what was coming next.

"Miss.Hanya Qureshi" she shouted. O.o.o.o...she called my full name. This is gonna be bad, really very bad.

"Yes mama" I smiled sweetly.

"Stop acting...and was that the way to talk to your fiance??" She yelled

"Mama, I tried my best to not to lose control but he was the one who was pestering me" I said reminding her and of course defending myself.

"Yes, we all saw that." She said.

"Then why shouting at me?" I pouted

"You can't get over this, this easily, no matter how much you're smart!!" She said

"So you agree that I'm smart?" I said grinning from ear to ear.

"Hanya..."

"Mama..."

"Uff..you both!!" Aunty said coming in. We all started laughing.

"I'm sorry Aunty, I shouldn't have talk liked that with him. I'll apologize" I said looking down.

"No dear, It's perfectly fine. We all are aware that under what circumstances all this is happening" she said in a low voice. And I gave her a big hug.

"Okay listen, get ready fast we need to go" Mama said.

"Where are we going??" I asked chewing.

"We need to go and check the venue, everyone is coming." Aunty said.

"What venue??" I asked

"Where your wedding will be held" Mama said.

"Mama, I told you all that I don't want a big wedding. I want a simple wedding" I said.

"Dear, we know that and we're not doing a big wedding." She said.

"Then why venue?" I asked.

"Because the Niqah will be held in the house, and his Niqah will be held in the mosque. Since we haven't called everyone, only the closed one's will be there...and no matter how much the house is big it always feel small when a wedding takes place." Aunty said.

"So that's why we all thought that after Niqah we all will go there and the dinner will also be served over there. It'll be like a small outing or you can say a get together. Once you'll see the venue you'll understand it." Mama said excitedly and I sighed.

After we all got ready, we got in the car. Sanjh, me, Aunty, Uncle, Mama, Dad we all were going except him. He made an excuse to not to come with us. He's surely angry with me for my morning rant. After all, his anger is very much famous in our house.

As we reached closer and closer to the venue my eyes grew big and big. So this is why, my mama was so excited in bringing me here. I got out of the car and took a closer view of the view. The theme that I have always dreamt to marry later time, if possible, I wanted a modern concept. I mean I didn't wanted it to look like too laden and very formal.

I wanted the view for relaxing and guests who'll come later will be surprised and say the word "WOW!" or "OMG! SO BEAUTIFUL! ". It's not easy to shock people with new views when they set the wedding site. And this is what my parents have done. There was a beach right next to the garden where my wedding was held.

I have always wanted a wedding being held at the Flower Garden so that everyone can experience the beauty and pleasure that is in the park. It's like the concept of marriage-like style in the garden. Every corner of my wedding day I wanted all decorated with beautiful flowers. Later on the dais, I had wanted it decorated with a mix of fresh flowers. And this is what going to happen on my wedding day, the wedding planner kept on giving the details.

I have wanted to use colors that stand out, like color flowers Pink + Cream. I had always thought that I'll keep the table in that way where my friends and family can sit in the front, She use to always laugh at this!!

I had always liked this way because it is organized and very systematic. Then I would have put some fresh flowers in a vase on the table to make it more attractive and relaxing. And this is all happening on that day. I was shocked as well as surprised. How did my parents came to know about my little fantasy? May be it's just a coincidence?

I had also thought that I'll chose wedding cake cupcakes because it really matches the concept of the garden. I would choose a soft color like the color "PINK" because it will brighten a soft and romantic atmosphere. On the dais I want it to look contemporary without laden with things that are not needed. The choice of color should be light color such as color White / Cream and Pink. This is exactly my parents have chosen. Was this seriously a coincidence?

I turned to look at my mother who was laughing away with my Aunty. I called her.

"Yes dear, you didn't like the decorations or the concept?" She asked.

"No mama, I really loved it" I said, now how can I tell her that this is what I had imagined in my mind but now everything looks plain and dull just like me.

"Good..." she said patting my shoulder.

"JazakAllah mama, for all of this. This is really beautiful. You know I have always dreamt like this for my wedding. Thank you so much" I said hugging her.

"You shouldn't thank me dear." She said smiling.

"Mama why should not I thank you. When my Mama and dad had planned all this for me" I said.

"Because we've only helped in all this. Behind all this there's someone else." She said.

"Who mama?" I asked.

"Zain. Zain decided all this thing. When we told him about our venue plan. He came and gave us this idea." Mama said and my jaws dropped. What?? Is she told him about my fantasy?

Now I was eagerly waiting to go back to home. I needed to ask him that how did he knew about all this? And moreover why did he did all this? As soon as I get home, I went to his room, I opened the door but he wasn't there nor he was in the washroom. I asked the maid and she said he has gone out.

We all had our dinner but he still didn't came. I went to my room and was reading a book, when I heard the screeching sound of a car tyre. Immediately I knew, that he was here. After sometime, I couldn't control anymore and I went to his room. I didn't even knocked and opened the door with force.

A squeal left my lips, he was opening his shirt top buttons. He looked at me with a blank expression as he removed his tie and threw it on the bed.

"Why are you here?" He asked. O.o.o.o...he's angry.

"I wanted to ask something" I said walking in.

"Say"

"Did she told you?" I asked and he became stiff. She still have effect on him.

"About what?" He asked in a strained voice.

"You know what I'm talking about"

"Something's don't need to be said. I have known you from five years. She use to always talk about you and from there I got to know" he said. "I know very well that we have issues, but that doesn't mean that I've forgotten what our relation is"

"What do you mean by what our relation is??" I asked slowly.

"I remember Hanya what relation we were given and I'll always stand by that relation" he said and I lost my balance and stumbled back. He still treats me that...and soon even he realized what he said as he closed his eyes and clenched his fist.

"Hanya, It's not what you-" but I cut him off!!

"All I wanted to say was I'm sorry for my morning behavior, I shouldn't have said like that." I said holding back my tears and ran from his room, ignoring his calls.