Chapter 40

"Wh-what are you doing?" He asked bewildered.

Scratching my head I replied, "haha...no-nothing!" I shrugged.

"Then why have you wrapped bedsheet around your waist?" Confusion dancing in his eyes.

I looked down and yep, I had wrapped bedsheet around my waist "You know, it's the la-latest fashion" I again shrugged.

"Huh??!!" His eyes grew wide.

"Do you need anything?" I asked.

"This is my room" he replied still shocked.

I can't help it but at least his reaction is far most civil than mine!

The thing is I had kept enough of pyjamas but when I needed them today, I only found one. And that also, Mr.Adeel dirtied it and now I had nothing to wear except from jeans or nightdress. But who wear nightdress in the evening? And as it is it was too hot so I wasn't in the mood to wear jeans. So, just for the moment I decided to wear my extra short shorts which I don't know how it came in my luggage, till I find a proper comfortable clothing.

But my hunt for a proper clothing went outside the window when I heard him coming and the only possible thing I could come up, was to wrap a bedsheet around my waist so that it covers my lower part.

"Umm...so I should take my leave then?" It sounded more like a question.

"You are fine, right?" He asked.

I fake laughed, "absolutely!"

"Great!" He was still not satisfied

Holding the bedsheet tightly, I tried to walk normally but failed miserably. I was tripping. "You're gonna hurt yourself, Hani." He was now irritated.

"No, I'm fine. I need to check upon Adeel fast" I said walking backwards, while looking at him.

"Hani, easy!"

"See, I'm fine" I said laughing. But soon I stepped on a ball making me trip and I felled down with a loud thud! I groaned but immediately I sat up, gulping. His eyes were wide enough to tell me that I failed. Placing my head in my hand, I groaned, again.

"So this was your latest fashion? Hiding your shorts?" He asked sitting down in front of me. "Hani, you don't have to feel embarrass. And, if I'm not wrong then this isn't the first time that I'm seeing you in shorts" he said making my eyes go wide.

"When?" I asked

"In your home when you were teaching Adeel how to do ramp walk" he laughed.

"O.M.G!! You're such a bad guy!" I huffed.

"But I still don't understand that why did you wrapped the bedsheet around your waist?"

"So that you don't see me in shorts!"

"Oopss!" He raised his hands in surrender.

I gave him a sheepish smile.

"C'mon now get up!" He said extending his hand which I happily took and stood up but kept on pulling my tee down. "Here, take this" he said handing me one of his lower.

"I swear, I bought enough of pyjamas to last me this trip, but I just don't know how it got misplaced" I said looking here and there.

"It might be here only, I'll help you in searching. But, for now you want to change or not?" He asked cocking his head to right.

Instantly I grabbed his lower and clutched it tightly placing it against my chest.

"Umm... I'll change and come". He just nodded. When I was about to turn and leave, when a light bulb went off in my mind, signalling, that his gaze will be very much focused on my bump. Just at the thought of it only, made my cheeks burned and immediately I shook my head, no no!!!