Chapter 23

"Oho...Adeel, why are you crying?? You've drank your feeder also, then what is the problem?" Some people may think that I'm talking with a baby who's not that old to answer me back. But I don't know why he's crying and crying...

"Hanya, what happened my dear?? Why is he crying this much??" Mama came.

"Don't know Mama" I sniffed, yes even I was crying. Why? Because I can't see him crying.

"Ufff...at least you don't cry now, one is more than enough to handle." Mama said quickly taking him from my arms.

"Oho, Hanya, he needs a diaper change, that's why he's crying because he is feeling uneasy." Mama said giving me a look.

"But Mama, I did change just an hour back" I said.

"No issues, dear, sometime it happens. You go and eat your breakfast with your dad, I'll change him and then bring him down." Mama said shooing me away.

"Good morning" dad said.

"Good morning" I replied.

"What happened? Why was he crying?" He asked taking a bite from his toast.

"Needs a diaper change" I said and dad scrunched up his nose, making me laugh.

"No need to make that face. Have you forgot your time??" Mama said putting him in the cot.

"Whhaattt??? No way...Dad you use to change our diapers??" I asked in disbelief.

"Umm...No, not at all" Dad said and Mama threw napkin at him.

"Liar!!!!" She glared. "Of course dear, he had changed diapers" she said smiling.

"That's only because she threatened me" dad said innocently.

"Whatever the reason is, but the bottom line is you did" Mama said pouring tea for them and Coffee for me.

"Dad you must have looked so cute and handsome, while doing that" I said taking a sip of my coffee.

"Putting Clothes peg on his nose, and with a murderous expression, he was looking handsome" Mama said and we both started laughing loudly. Even Adeel laughed with us!!!

"Laugh, Laugh as much as you three want." Dad said grunting.

"Oh dad, you know na, we all love you" I said, and Adeel also made a noise.

"And I love you all too" Dad said smiling. "Now, I should take my leave, I have a meeting to attend." He said and left.

Aah!! I was so tired, I took a deep breath of relief and kissed his forehead, as I leaned on the headboard. After showing tantrums, and putting up a crying drama for soooo long, he has finally slept. But soon my happiness was short lived when my cell buzzed, it was text, from Sanjh.

"Busy??"

"No..."

"Shopping?"

"No...."

"Lazy....I don't care, we're going and we need to catch up also."

"Not today...keep it for tomorrow"

"Sure???"

"In Sha Allah"

"Byeeeee....Allah Hafiz"

"Allah Hafiz"

I kept my cell on the side table and put it on silent. Don't know why, but I'm feeling bit uneasy...as if something is missing!!!

"Hani..."

"Yes Mama"

"Not feeling good?" Mama said as she sat down on the bed.

"Don't know Mama, it's just, I'm not in the mood and I don't know why?" I said laying my head on her lap.

"May be it's due to the weather change" She said stroking my hair.

"Don't know Mama, I've this feeling that as if something is missing...I'm feeling uneasy." I replied closing my eyes.

"Aha...."

"Mama, don't create any scenes in your head!!!"

"Well, I'm not, it's perfectly fine to miss your husband" She said.

"Mama...." I shrieked.

"What?? I'm just stating the fact." She replied innocently.

"Yeah yeah sure...."

"You know even I use to have this feeling when your dad left for a business trip, right after our marriage." She said.

"Really???"

"Yeah, and then we use to talk for hours, but he just couldn't control himself, so he completed all his work and returned back in just fifteen days!!" Mama said laughing.

"That's so cuteee" I replied pinching her cheeks

"So if I can have the feeling, then you can too" she tried to compensate.

"No Mama, it's different in our case"

"Achha, how? We were also husband and Wife and you both are also."

"Mama, he's Hareem's husband"

"He was dear, now he is your husband."

"We can never be that, he still thinks of me as his small sister"

"And you? What do you think of him?" She asked. Jij, I guess? No, big bro??? No no no...then? Husband??? Noooooooooooo. Friend??? Haven't reached there...then?

"See, you yourself don't think of him as your jij!!!"

"What?? of course, I do..." I said.

"Keep reminding that to yourself."

"Mama, how can he understand everything without me saying it loudly. It's like he speaks my mind" I asked looking at her.

"Because you both are married. You both are now connected from soul. You both must be sharing some connection with each other, it can be anything my dear."

"As far as I know, we both either fight, or talk regarding Adeel" I said.

"This is how, your relationship will grow. At least you both are talking, this is the big achievement. After you said, you will marry him, you both just stopped talking to each other."

"Hmm I know."

"Hani, I know everyone will say that give time to this relationship, but what I'll say is that give all your time to this relationship, and then see where this relation takes you." She explained, I nodded.

"And one more thing my dear, there's no need to feel shy or awkward, if you're missing someone. Even if you both still don't look at each other as husband and wife, but you were with him all these month. So it's natural to miss him and I'm sure that he is also feeling same" She said and took my cell in her hand and smiled.

"That's why he has called you fifteen times, twenty messages and five missed video call." She was now grinning from ear to ear and I was blushing like a fool.

Really was he missing us???

Was I missing him???

"Talk to him....someone is waiting for you patiently." She said and kissed my forehead and left.

Just as I was thinking to call him, he again called.

"Hello"

"Hanya...."

"Hmm??"

To be continued....