Chapter 24

Continued...

"Hanya"

"Hmm?"

"Where were you? I called you like so many time, you didn't even responded to my text or FaceTime???" I could sense the concern in his voice.

"Sorry. My cell was on silent mode, and I was talking with Mama." I replied.

"You alright Na?" He asked.

"Hmm and You?" I asked.

"Yeah"

"When did you reached?"

"Right when I started calling you"

"Did you ate something?"

"No"

"Why???"

"Not hungry"

"Arey, what is this? You have to eat whether you're hungry or not. If you'll not eat then how will you get energy to work?" I said.

"Do you hear yourself?? You're talking as if I'm a three year old" he said laughing.

"I'm not joking" I pouted.

"Who said that you're joking?" He even started laughing more. I wish, I could see him laughing.

"Ha ha ha very funny!!"

"Jokes apart...what is Adeel doing??" He asked.

"Just woke up" I said

"Oohhkkaayyy" he said with a long sigh.

I couldn't come with anything better other than this "How’s the weather today?"

"It's so chilly, I hate winters" he whined. I chuckled.

"Well, I love winter"

"What? I hate getting out of bed during winters, it is horrible!" He said

"How do you not love winter? You know when I was a little girl, I counted the days to winter" I chuckled.

"So you mean now you're grown up?" He was kind of shocked.

"Any doubt?" I asked. He laughed.

"Have you seen yourself? You're still a teen, who gets excited seeing a lollipop" he laughed.

"Haawwww....liar. It's nothing like that" I defended myself.

"Ohh is that so?? Then who was drooling over a varieities of lollipop when we had went for the shopping?" He teased

"Huh...that wasn't me!!" I said playing with my hair.

"Say Wallah"

"Why does everything has to be with Wallah?"

"Caught you" he laughed and with him I also laughed.

“We are quite different.” I remarked.

“That is why we have many things to share.” He added immediately.

“What?” I asked perplexed.

“Umm, think of it this way, don’t you want to look forward for something new in life, I mean imagine a world where all stories had the same start. All movies ever made had same plot and all mysteries had same endings. I believe being similar will make people lonely.” He said.

“But don’t you think if people are different in nature and liking, they will fight all the times?” I asked.

“If you personally ask about me, I’ll take fights over loneliness. No one can play Ludo if all pieces have same colors.” He said.