Thank You

Assalamualaikum, my beautiful readers. How are you all? I hope you all enjoyed the story as much as I enjoyed writing this story.

So that was Hanya and Zain for all of you. I hope you all liked them just as much as I liked them.

Every good thing has come to end and this is the end of one of my very closest book that I've ever written uptil now. But this good end doesn't stop me from not writing any more.

Yes, I'll be taking a break but not for a long time and I'll be back with my new book "ME AND YOU".

It's Laiba and Ashar's book.
My two characters from the book "His Wife Or His Maid". Those who have red that book, I hope you all remember them?

And for my new readers you all don't have to panic because it's going to be a stand alone book.

I hope you all are going to give the same love and support to my new book, too.

Thank you to those who read my first chapter and asked for more. You gave me the courage and the belief that I could really do this.

Thank you to those who added my book in their library and helped diminishing my fear that no one's gonna add it.

Thank you to those who recommend it to their friends and continued to spread the word.

Thank you to everyone for voting and commenting showing your love and support for the book.

Thank you to everyone who has taken time out of their day to read it.

Thank you to everyone who has sent me honest and kind words - it means more than you know.

Thank you iiman_liman for naming this book.

Thank you Taqi-Writer  for helping me in one of the most major part of this book.

And, the most important thank you...THANK YOU to every single one of you who have supported me from day one. You've inspired me to continue to go after my dreams. You've brightened dark days. You helped me to believe that I can do anything I set my mind to and you've helped me achieve what I once thought was impossible.

For that and for all of you - I will be forever grateful.

Thank you 😘