Fixed Marriage

(Y/M/N) - your mom's name

-

You're in your room, still laying on your bed scrolling through your facebook timeline watching and liking stuffs. You haven't noticed that it's almost evening and just remembered that your mom told you that you should get ready before 6pm. She had invited some guests coming over for dinner which are her bestfriend since highschool and her son.

"Why do I even need to get dressed up?" You thought to yourself. Like seriously, you're just in your own home. But you have to obey your mom because she's your mom and you have nothing to do about it.

You finally got up and went to take a bath. You wandered through your messy ass closet and decided to wear a blue printed tee, skinny jeans and sneakers. You looked at yourself at the mirror and you looked pale af so you tried to put on some foundation and lip tint just to look presentable.

Just as you were done doing some dress up, your mom knocked on your door, signalling that her guests are already here.

You left your room and went down the stairs.

"Hello (Y/M/N)!" The woman in your mom's age greeted her as they hugged.

The woman spotted you and smiled, "is she the one you're talking about?"

Your mom nodded and looked at you, "(Y/N), say hi to Johannah"

You made your way todays her and smiled.

She hugged you, "It's so nice to meet you (Y/N). Just call me Auntie" she said.

You both pulled away and she turn around, "Boobear! Come here," she called

You looked at the front door and you saw a figure walked into your house and you see a familiar guy with brown fringey hair wearing a green adidas hoodie and black skinny jeans. Your eyes both met as you stared at his blue ocean eyes.

Johannah turned back at you, "(Y/N), meet my son, Louis"

And it hit you.

It was Louis Tomlinson.

The biggest douche in your school that you really despise the most.

"You?!" You both said in unison.

"Do you know each other?" Your mom asked as the two woman stared at you both confused.

You both shoot dangerous stares to each other for a few seconds waiting for someone to first speak up.

"We're blockmates." You simply said.

"Oh okay then well that's good to hear." They smiled, "come on let's eat"

As you guys eat, the women are chit chatting with each other while the both of you are quietly but intensively staring at each other.

You were never in good terms since the day you met. Maybe because he's a jerk at school and you've been victimized by his bullying infront of many people. You are one strong woman so that moment you have slapped his face and also his dignity infront of those people. After that you despised him more, and he probably feel the same.

"So!" Your mom clapped her hands, that made your and Louis' attentions break away with your staring contest, to your mom.

"Johannah and I have a very big announcement to make." They both look at each other and knowingly smiled then looked at you and Louis.

And for goodness sake you don't feel good on what they're acting.

"You guys know we are very close to each other right?" Your mom smiles.

"Eversince high school," Johannah continued, "(Y/M/N) and I have planned about our future. Like what careers would we take and how we'd get married..."

"Our plans were successful, indeed. And there's one thing still incomplete on our list." They looked at each other, "we would want to be in-laws. So when we had kids, we would get them married."

You nearly choke on your food. You know where this is going.

"That's why you guys..." Johannah started, "are getting married."

Your eyes widen this time.

"WHAT?!" You both stood up.

"This is freaking ridiculous." Louis mumbled but you heard it. It is really ridiculous.

"We have planned this since we were still in high school." your mom said. "All is settled."

"NO WAY MOM!" You screamed in frustration. You didn't care if you're losing manners in front of them. You swore to yourself that you'd rather die than get married with Louis.

"I did not sign up for this!" Louis raised his hands up.

"same goes to me!" You shouted.

"We can talk about this in a calm manner." Johannah tried to explain

"But mom! I don't even know her, heck I don't even like her!" He pointed at you.

Somehow you got offended, "well I never liked you!" You spit back at him.

"Geez! Both of you!" Your mom butted in with anger in her voice, "noone can say no! You'll get married next month and our decision is final!"

"This is unbelievable!" You hit the table with anger and stomped towards your room. "Both of your fantasies are ridiculous!"

"Young lady! Where are your manners!?" Your mom shouted but you didn't care. You slammed your door unlocking it and went to your bed.

You buried your head on your pillow and cried.

You did not want this to happen nor know this would happen. How could your mom do this to you? You've always pictured yourself in the future getting married to a man you love and love you back, not to be involved in a damn fixed marriage. You aren't even ready yet for this kind of thing and your mom didn't acknowledge your feelings about this. And the worse is, you never liked the boy who you're getting married with.

You just cried and cried until you fell asleep.