PR Stunt pt. 2

Your contract ends today, meaning all of this faking are a hundred percent done.

Your manager called you, saying you should go to the office to meet up and talk about the successful job you made and that she will give you the price you've been waiting for.

You didn't want to go, but you remember you had no choice.

You fixed yourself, putting a simple make-up, wore a plain white shirt, skinny jeans, and boots.

You put your sunglasses on and drove to the office. When you arrived, you're welcomed by the paps.

Great.

"(Y/N) smile here!" They're shouting at you but you didn't respond to them.

You made it inside and you saw your manager, "(Y/N), glad you're right in time."

You follow her inside her own office and to your surprise, you see Louis.

You haven't seen him since that night and it was last week. After that, you haven't done any PR stunt again.

You sat beside him without greeting each other.

You took your sunglasses off and looked at your manager with Louis' manager. Louis keeps looking at you, but you just can't look at him.

"You guys did great. Here are your rewards for doing a great job." They both gave you envelopes, inside are surely loads of cash.

"I'm not taking this," you start to say, pushing the envelope back to them on the table. They got confused.

"Why (Y/N)?" Your manager asked.

"Same for me," Louis rejected the envelope too. Took you by surprise when Louis said that.

"What is happening?" They say.

"I broke the contract's rules." He says.

You're now confused. What is he saying?

"What part of the contract?" His manager asked.

"Remember the 'no attachment involved' on the rules? I didn't follow it." He says. Now, you're shocked and he looked at you.

"I love (Y/N)," he holds your hand, "so it's too late."

Your heart started to beat fast.

He stood up, grabbing your hand and dragged you out.

Many questions going on your mind.

Did he just say that he loves you?

You got out and again paps started to take photos of the both of you.

They keep asking questions, then suddenly some pap grabbed your shirt.

"WHAT THE HECK?!" Louis said to the pap who grabbed you. "CAN YOU PLEASE LEAVE US ALONE?!" He holds your waist and lead you to your passenger's seat and he sat at the driver's seat. He drove off with his middle finger up outside the window.

You didn't speak to him throughout the entire car ride. He didn't too. Instead, he drove you home.

After parking your car to the garage, it's your turn to grab Louis' hand and you pulled him inside your house.

"Okay, what just happened?" You asked him what you've been just questioning yourself the whole time.

"I'm sorry, I got mad." He calmly said.

"No, not about the paps. It's about what you said at the office.."

He didn't respond at first.

"It's true." He breathed and looked at you, "about loving you, it's true."

He continues, "last week, I knew there's gonna be a pap that'll follow us, but I didn't tell you. I just wanted to spend the time with you without worrying about it. The kiss I gave you was also real. That pap just came out of nowhere and was in a wrong timing. But I swear in my whole life, what I did wasn't for the publicity."

"I've had feelings for you as we got closer. I've always hoped you felt the same way. Wishing all the fake romance we did was real" He says, stroking your hand gently.

"Louis..." a tear dropped from your eye, all this time, you both love each other. "you don't know how happy I am." You smile.

"I'm in love with you too Louis, I've always did." You confess and he smiles.

"I don't want to fake this anymore." Louis say and you nod.

"I don't care about what the management says now. I don't care if the fans don't like our relationship. They don't control us, starting now, we'll stick to our own choices, okay?" He cups your cheeks and you nod again.

"I love you (Y/N)." He says.

"I love you too Louis." You smile and your lips slowly touched.

No more pretending, no more faking, just real feelings.

It's a bit short imagine but I hope y'all like it! Let me know what you think :)

Reminder: I'm still accepting requests! 💖