Let's Play A Game pt. 3

From: Louis
- hey love, I miss you. Come meet me at the field after classes, okay? :)

You roll your eyes at his message. You put your cellphone back to your pocket without replying to him.

Before, he annoyed you by bullying you. Now, he's still annoying you, but he's not bullying you anymore, which is a good thing. The bad thing is, he's like always there 24/7: he texts you everyday, gives you flowers, even drives you home. He completely did the duties of a boy who courts a girl. You couldn't believe he could do all of that, though. It was strange seeing him that, since he never did that. But for you, it was the worst.

And also, you don't see him flirting with girls anymore. Not to be assuming, but like all of his focus and attention are on you. It makes you sick, but you have to endure it, since this was your plan at the first place.

After classes, you went to the field as Louis told you. You arrived and you search for him, but he wasn't there. You sat at the bench, and tried to wait. After a few minutes, you feel a cold thing touch your cheek. You turn to see Louis behind you, holding two beverages.

"Hi, love" he says, he always called you that.

You smile, he handed you the other drink and you accept it.

"Did you see my letter?" He asked. You immediately knew he's referring to the love letter he inserted inside your locker.

"Hmmm, yeah" you nod and instantly thought about something, "I don't know what was yours, though. Since I saw five love letters in my locker."

His expression changes, "what? Other boys give you love letters?" You just shrug and drink.

"When are you going to answer me, anyway?" He always asks this to you.

You smile at him, not responding to his question.

"You really are a tease, (Y/N)." He says amused.

"It's getting dark. Let's go?" He asks. You nod. You both make your way to his car at the parking lot and he drives you home as usual.

When you arrived at the front of your house, you get out of his car.

"Thank you," you smile at him.

A thunder was suddenly heard. And a few seconds later, raindrops continue to fall from above.

Louis gets out of his car and goes to you, "(Y/N), you'll get wet!" You both ran towards your front porch. Your clothes got damped, same as his.

The raindrops get more heavier, and the wind blows a cold air.

You fumbled the keys of the lock in your bag. You opened the door and turned to Louis, "come dry yourself off inside."

Louis hesitated for a second but ended up following you inside your house. You're living by yourself rn since your hometown is far away from your university.

You look through your closet to find clothes that'll fit him. Luckily, you found a grey sweater and shorts that Rinth left at your house.

You went downstairs to see him standing looking around your house.

"Here," you offered him the clothes, "this is what I found, I hope it fits."