Just A Friend pt. 4

You moved on.

You didn't even believe that you could move on.

"See you Louis," those were the last words you told him and you never talked to him again. You're neighbors in Doncaster so that was very difficult for you to avoid him. And to the fact that he did everything to talk to you. He always called you, but you never answered any from him. Your family understands your pain and decision, that's why they pleaded Louis to give you time. But the thing was he never listened. You even took a break from social media for awhile. And when you went back to your flat in London, he always visited your house, but you never let him in. That's kinda rude, people may think. But you just couldn't let him back to your life again.

That went for about months. Yes, months.

Until he gave up. He stopped bothering you.

You're glad, though. Because he was making it hard for you, but you successfully did.

You got used to him not being by your side anymore. You've got new friends from work. And you weren't faking your emotions anymore, you're genuinely happy.

Now you can see him on social media and articles without being affected. And as you can see, he's doing good. He's making millions of people happy. You're happy for him.

You just got promoted on your work, you're now a manager. You went out with your friends, celebrating.

"Cheers for (Y/N)!" One of your friends, Kate said.

"Cheers!" All of you raise glass and simultaneously drink the wine.

"Congratulations!" They clapped for you.

"Thank you guys," you say.

"I knew it, you really got the potential in everything!" Cory cheerfully said.

"Not really." You shake your head.

"C'mon (Y/N), plus you've got the beauty and brain!" They all nodded.

"Oh you guys." You chuckle.

"Well, I think the boss really got his eyes on you." Mae winked. And they all agreed.

"What? No way!" You say waving your hand to them.

"Yes way! He even invited you for dinner today, right?"

"But you turned him down!"

"Yes, because he's being nice." You say, "and I turned him down because want to celebrate this with you guys."

"Awwwwwww." They said in unison, "but you should try to date him."

"Nahh," you say, "I got no time for that."

"Typical (Y/N)." They say and it made you laugh.

You stayed for awhile with them to chat and later on decided to go home.

You finally went home, kicking your heels and plopping down to the couch.

You turn the television on, massage your foot. Flipping through the channels, your eyes caught something. You went back to that channel and you find a news about Louis.

"Singer Louis Tomlinson and girlfriend Eleanor Calder, decided to call it off." The news anchor said. "The couple who just got back together from 7 months ago, officially broke up. It seemed that the relationship wasn't going well, the two are fading from each other...."

"Tomlinson was seen earlier out and about in London looking like a mess..."

You started to get worried, after all he's your bestfriend.