Happy Ending?

This is somehow connected to my High School Love short story which is the previous one before this chapter so read it if you haven't yet.

Yes. You were the most popular couple in the campus. Your relationship was being envied by many. Some hated but the majority of the people loved your relationship. You heard the people who were hating, saying it was just a puppy love and Louis wasn't the type of boy that will have a long relationship and that you wouldn't last until graduation.

Well you didn't believe them. What most important to you was you're happy with Louis and he was the same.

But things might have gone wrong. You thought your imperfect-perfect relationship will end forever. Yeah, you still believe in happy endings, or whatever.

Classes were gonna end soon and Louis was going to graduate.

Well Louis wasn't just good in playing football, but he was also good in acting/drama. He was chosen to be the leading man on the theatre play in your school. He was indecisive to play the role. When he told you that, you told him to accept it because you know he had the potential and he would nail the role. So he accepted.

Things had gone well. You were studying really hard for the exams while Louis was focused in practicing their lines.

Most of the time, your bestfriend, Reneé was the one who you were always with. You and Louis didn't spend much time with each other because of school activities but at the end of the day you still go home together and text each other like before.

When it was the day of the play, you went to support him. He was acting really good, you thought he could be a real actor.

But a scene might've surprised you because you didn't expect it.

A kissing scene.

Louis and his lead partner leaned in and they actually kissed fully, lips to lips. And it wasn't just a kissing scene, it was almost like making out.

You thought you were just overacting because you knew in your mind that there's going to be a scene like that. But Louis didn't tell you, and jealousy came over you. You left the theatre without finishing it and telling Louis you left.

Louis had been texting you overnight after that and you didn't respond to any of his calls and texts.

It took for about 4 days for you: weekends and 2 school days. You avoided him as much as possible at school and you went home by yourself and no phone calls overnight. Well you didn't see him and you were relieved because you couldn't face him.

You knew you were being way too exaggerated, so you decided to call him, but he wasn't answering. You texted him but no response.

You thought you should go to his classroom at the third floor so you did. But when you arrived, he was nowhere to be found there.

You were about to go to the field when you see the detention room was slightly open and you heard someone in there but there was no light.

Much to your curiosity you went to peek through the door. And you wished you didn't.

There you saw your boyfriend, making out with a girl. Or most likely, with his leading partner in the play.

"What the heck?" You said through thin air. You couldn't handle it. They saw you and before they could react, you dragged the girl outside to the hallway.

"You slut!" You said as you strangled her, slapping her face. Luckily there was no person at the hallways.

"(Y/N)!" Louis called your name and tried to pull you away from the bitch.

"I'll kill you, you dirty skank!" You said angrily.

"(Y/N) stop!" Louis successfully pulled you away from her.

"Let me go!" You said, tried getting away from his strong grip as you saw the girl ran away.

You managed to get out from him and you turned to him, slapping him really sharp at the face.

"I trusted you!" You said.

"It's not what it looks like-" you cut him off.

"Cut the bullcrap, Louis! I see it clearly with my own eyes." You screamed, "I was so devastated that you didn't tell there was a kissing scene in that play. I avoided you, and thought that I was exaggerating but then I see this?"

"I swear it wasn't like that. Let me-" He was trying to explain himself.

"I think they're right." You said as tears rolled down your cheek, "you never changed. And this relationship will never work. What I'm really feeling is just a puppy love."

"What? No-"

"We're done, Louis." You sobbed.

"No no no no.." He said continuously and he kneeled down infront of you holding your hand, "don't do this."

"Don't you ever dare come near me and I don't want to see you ever again." This was the last words you told him. And, you left him there, leaving also your relationship and your broken heart.

Screw Disney for making you believe in such thing called happily ever after.