Fixed Marriage pt. 2

Today is the day.

The day you're getting married with the douchebag.

You looked at yourself at the lifesize miror with your white beautiful dress while holding beautiful (y/f/c) flowers. You smiled but then frowned thinking you should have worn this on the right time with the right man.

"You look beautiful dear," you turned around to see your dad walking towards you and smiled, "my daughter is now a bride." He kissed your forehead.

"Thank you dad." You tried to hold back the tears that were threatening to spill not wanting to ruin your make up. You're still not ready for this but you have to obey your parents.

"Are you ready?" Your dad stick his arm out for you.

"No but I have to." You said as you cling your arms at him and your dad laugh as he lead your way to the car.

-

The big church doors opened and the angelic music on the piano is heard. You can sense at about fifty pair of eyes staring at you as you make your way to the altar. You focused your eyes infront and there you see Louis wearing white polo sleeves underneath the black coat, pairing it with a black bowtie, black trousers, and leather shoes. His brown hair is pushed up in a quiff which makes him pretty attractive.

He watches you and you saw him smiled genuinely. You half smiled back at him.

You're now infront of the altar, the pastor, and God to take an oath for a lifetime relationship with someone you barely know.

"Do you, (y/f/n), take Louis William Tomlinson to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." you simply stated.

"Do you, Louis William Tomlinson, take (y/f/n) to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

You looked down and heard him say, "I do."

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The pastor say and the people applauded.

You turned to look at Louis and he smiled at you as he leaned in. There, your lips connected.

"You are now officially Mr. and Mrs. Tomlinson." The crowd applauded once again and took pictures with the newly wed.

(Y/N) Tomlinson...

guess you have to bring this until your last breath.