High School Love

You're an average girl with average life. You're in your junior year in high school. Eversince you're a freshman, your life went pretty well. Sure you're a happy-go-lucky girl but you know your limits when it comes to parties.

Much to your luck, you woke up late and you're getting late for class. You ran as fast as you can since your flat is near your uni so you can get to class on time.

You made into the front door of your class, you look inside and you see your teacher. You breathe in and out and fix yourself first before you enter your classroom.

Everyone's attentions are on you, "oh, Miss (Y/N). Why are you late?" Ms. Smith, your Math teacher, asks.

"I'm sorry ma'am, I woke up late." You tell her the most cliche but true reason.

"Since it's your first time being tardy in my class I'll let it slide. But next time please make it to class on time, okay?" You nod, "you can go to your seat."

As you go to your seat you turn to your bestfriend, Reneé, that is your seatmate, "what'd I miss?" You ask.

"Not much, you can keep up with it." She says and you nod.

You're dismissed early, you and your bestfriend made your way to the locker room to put and get some stuff.

"You're going to the field, right?" Reneé asks.

"Nah, I'll go straight to home. I have something to do." You say as you put your things inside your locker.

"Oh come on! I have a practice." She pouts, "and so you can watch the football practice and watch some hot babes. Maybe you can find your new bae there" She wiggles her eyebrows.

You laugh, "I'll pass," you close your locker, "and football players are such playboys. I don't want to fall in one of their pits."

"Just, accompany me. I don't have someone to go home with, please?" She pleads.

"How can I say no with that ugly face?" You joked and she laughs, "I know you couldn't resist me."

-

"one, two, three and turn. Four, five, six and kick!"

You watch the cheerleaders practice their cheerdance for the upcoming game. You're sitting on the bench near them.

You put your attention to the football (soccer) practice because their training just got started. As you can see, all of them are very good looking men, even while warming up. But you just don't want to get too close on one of the players because you know.

After one hour, the practice are already over. You walk towards your bestfriend, "I'll just go change okay? Wait for me here." She says and you nod.

Your bestfriend leaves you and you're about to go back to the bleachers when..

"(Y/L/N)!" Some unfamiliar voice calls you by your last name.

You turn around and you see a guy from the football team running towards you.

He stop right infront you, and leaned forward, putting his hands on his knees while trying to catch his breath.

"You're (Y/F/N), right?" He says while panting as small drops of sweat run down his face. ((your full name))

You glanced at him. Then you realized who it was— Louis Tomlinson, a senior, the captain of the football team and the most popular guy at school. He's also known to be the badboy and nobody messed with him, or even tried to.

"How do you know me?" You say in confusion because you never talked to each other and you just barely knew him.

"You're the most gorgeous girl in the campus, how could I not know you?" He chuckles and looks at you intently.

Your eyebrows met. Wow, what a playboy.

"Can we just go straight to the point?" You cross your arms, trying to intimidate the guy infront of you.

"Eager," he grinned, "I like it."

You raise your eyebrow as a sign that any minute now you're going to walk out of his face, even he's the most popular guy in the campus, you don't care.

He's just looking at you and you tap your foot on the ground, getting really impatient now.

He might've sensed that you're at it.

"Alright, look..." He started talking,

"I like you and I want you to date me."

You are speechless because of the last words he said and he even gave you a genuine smile.

"Tomlinson! Get back in here!" Their coach shouted, initiating that he must go back to the field.

Louis signalled the coach that he's coming, then suddenly caught you by surprise when he winked at you.

"See you tomorrow." He says and leaves you dumbfounded.