Crush pt. 3

"What?!"

You just told your friends what happened.

"Wait, so let me process this," Jade says, "Zayn just asked you to be his girlfriend right then and there and Louis saw it?"

You nod. You lay down on your bed, covering your face with a pillow, and let out a muffled scream.

"But imagine, you made Zayn —one of the beautiful men on earth, fall for you." Bret said, "damn."

"I don't know how it happened and I didn't even want it to happen." You frowned. Oh how you wish it was Louis, things would be easy.

"So what will you do now?"

You sighed, "I don't know. Let's see what happens."

Since then, Zayn start chasing you everywhere he can which you found annoying, but you can't reject him because you don't want to hurt his feelings.

As a matter of fact, another reason why you can't just reject him is because he's the one who can make you get closer to Louis. You know it's a very bad idea and it seems to be that you're only using him, but that's the only way you can think of.

Zayn is an effortful guy, as you can see. He gives you sweet gifts and takes you home every now and then.

You tried to like him but you just can't.

Louis is the only person your heart beats for.

Yes you heard it, it's not a simple crush anymore. Day by day, your feelings started to grow more.

School year has finally ended. Zayn invited you and your friends to go for a vacation. You happily obliged, knowing that his friends will come along, including Louis.

You've got an SUV with eight seats for the transportation. There are two seats at the front: the driver's seat and the passenger's seat, three seats to the next row and another three seats at the very back.

Zayn's two friends are at the front, Liam the driver and Niall on his side.

After Louis goes to sit first at the back, Bret and Jade pushed you inside the vehicle, "go sit." Giving the hint that you have to sit beside Louis. You went shy, but you're thankful you have these kind of friends.

Jade, Bret and Harry are at the middle. Expectedly, Zayn sat to your other side, making your skin touch against Louis.

Oh, the whole ride's going to be fun.

Zayn leans on your shoulder, closing his eyes. You didn't mind it, you just watch a saved movie from your phone to waste the time and to remove your attention to Louis.

"What are you watching?" You heard Louis say.

You gave him a quick glance and he is not looking on your phone screen, you caught him looking at you. "Ohh, uhh, Bride Wars." You answered.

He smiles. Dang, you could just scream outside the window right now.

"We're here!"

You were greeted by the sunlight as you open your eyes. You went out, and you see the nice view of the blue sky and beautiful beach resort.