Cheating With You pt. 2

"I'm going to make him pay for what he did to me."

Those were the last words you said that night. And those words were true, you promised yourself you'll teach his ass that he messed with wrong person.

After that day, Louis never showed his face to you again. You blocked his contact number and you did everything to delete and not to get involve with him again.

But this time, you are ready. You're going to meet him again, you're ready to get some payback.

You called his girlfriend and talked with her, you explained everything: that he cheated on her with you, but you didn't know. You showed her your messages with Louis and pictures as a proof. She was extremely hurt of what Louis did, she even cried to you. But she was thankful that you told her the truth, so you convinced her to get a revenge and she accepted your offer.

Your company have an upcoming party. It is to celebrate the successful business partnership with another company.

To your luck, it's Louis' company.

It is surely your time to shine.

You hear the doorbell ring. The day of the party has come. You look at the mirror one last time, you're so ready. You see and approach Harry as he lean on his car parked in front your house.

"Hey girl," he greeted you, "you ready?"

"Since birth," you reply and he opens the door for you. Louis' girlfriend is at the back of the car.

"Hey (Y/N)," she greets you and you greet back.

On the way to the party, you talked with them about what you guys are planning to do later, and what will you do once you see Louis. You know, even though he two-timed you, he's still head over heels for you. You just know it. And if your charms still work for him, then you're going to win this.

You arrived at the party, with Harry escorting you.

People you know from work greeted you and him.

Eyes are on you because of what you're wearing. It's not that revealing but it is enough to hug your sexy body.

You search around the party, looking for your boss to greet him. You search once more, and there you found him having a chit chat with the infamous person.

Louis Tomlinson.

You looked at Harry, signaling him that Louis is there. He nods, you cling your hand to Harry's arms and you both made your way to them.

The boss looked at you and stood up, "my favourite employees!" He gestured to you and Harry.

Louis turned around, and your eyes met.

You just smiled, and he just... well, surprised.

"Hi Norman," you greet your boss.

"Let me introduce you to the CEO of the other company," your boss says and introduced, "Mr. Louis Tomlinson."

Louis stood up as well, eyeing you up and down.