Pregnancy pt. 2

Two years.

Two years have passed by. Well you could say, you made it.

Even though you were pregnant, you never gave up to finish college and achieve your dreams.

As your belly got bigger and bigger, your love for your child got bigger and bigger too.

You were thankful that your parents and your best-friend Sean were always there by your side.

Yet there were times that you really needed him. You were longing for him. Only him.

You've always regretted and wished that you didn't do it. But you couldn't turn back time and that was the final decision you've made.

On your 7th month, you knew your child's gender, a little boy inside you. And that day, when you saw your child at the ultrasound screen, happy tears come out from your eyes.

After the nine months you've been waiting, he successfully came out of this world. All you felt is overflowing happiness, seeing and carrying your own baby with your hands.

You named him Leo James Tomlinson. You wanted him to have his father's surname.

Leo was the one that motivated you to continue your life. Even though he wouldn't have a father by his side, at least you wanted to give him the life a mother wants for her beloved child.

You're so brave, being a single mom.

You were disrupted with your work by the sudden vibrate of your phone.

You look at the caller ID and you pick up, "hey Sean." You say, putting your phone to your ear.

"How's work?" He says on the other line.

"Got tons of work, but I only got this one left and I'm done." You reply, typing fast on the keyboard with your eyes glued on the computer screen. After a few seconds, you typed the last word and finished it.

"Finally!" You say in happiness. You are so tired and exhausted.

You heard him laugh, "I'm just here at the lobby waiting for you," he says. He always wait for you after his own work, since you guys are neighbors.

"But you don't have work today, right??" You asked, standing up. You grab your bag and swiped your card to sign off from work.

"Welp, I went to buy something at the grocery so I guess why not go straight here to go home with you." He says, "and.. I got a surprise for you."

"What is it?" You ask again, you waited for the elevator.

"You'll see." He teases.

"Alright," you laugh, "I'll hang up now. See you at the lobby." Then you hang up.

After a few minutes, you made to the ground floor to the lobby. You then see Sean turning around, holding a little kid, which is most likely your son.

Your face lit up, like the weight of the world have been shaken off your shoulder.

"Leo!" You called, running to them. You lift your child and hugged him.